Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Colorclan

ok...these were on my mind and if i don't get them out they jam up my good thoughts....and writing them on paper don't help....if i happen to accidentally have a cat in here with the name of one of yours I'll gladly change it to something else.

Chapter 6 - Colorclan

Chapter 6 - Colorclan
Leader
 
  Yellowstar - Light yellow tom with a dark yellow star on his forehead. Blue eyes. Long fur
 
 
Deputy
 
  Bluefeather - Blue-gray she-cat. Green eyes. Short fur.
 
 
Medicine Cat
 
  Redfoot - Black she-cat with red paws. Yellow eyes. Medium fur.
 
 
Warriors
 
  Yellowtail - Orange tabby tom with a yellow striped tail. Green eyes. Short fur.
 
  Greenleaf - Brown she-cat with a black leaf-like shape on her right ear. Blue eyes. Long fur.
 
  Brownear - White tom with a brown tipped ear. Black eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Blacktip - Brown tom with a black tipped tail. Black eyes. Short fur.
 
  Silverbow - Silver she-cat. Blue eyes. Long fur
 
 
Apprentices
 
  Redpaw - Red tom. Yellow eyes. Long fur.
 
  Bluepaw - Blue-gray she-cat with a black stripe on her tail. Green eyes. Long fur.
 
  Silverpaw - Sliver she-cat with a white mask around her eyes. Black eyes. medium fur.
 
 
Queens
 
  Goldpool - Golden yellow she-cat. Green eyes. Short fur.
 
  Redflower - Red she-cat with black ears. Yellow eyes. Long fur.
 
 
Kits
 
  Redkit - Reddish yellow tom. Green eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Amberkit - Amber she-cat with a black muzzle. Yellow eyes. Long fur.
 
 
Elders
 
  Skunkback - Black tom with a white strip running from his nose to the tip of his tail. Blue eyes. Long fur.
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment