Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Bugclan

ok...these were on my mind and if i don't get them out they jam up my good thoughts....and writing them on paper don't help....if i happen to accidentally have a cat in here with the name of one of yours I'll gladly change it to something else.

Chapter 8 - Bugclan

Chapter 8 - Bugclan
Leader
 
  Ratstar - Rat gray tom with a hairless tail. Green eyes. Medium fur.
 
 
Deputy
 
  Silvershadow - Black tom with a silver back. Blue eyes. Long fur.
 
 
Medicine Cat
 
  Shadowednight - Black she-cat. Yellow eyes. Short eyes.
 
 
Warriors
 
  Riverstone - Blue-gray tom. Blue eyes. Long fur.
 
  Swimmingswan - White she-cat with orange muzzle, and a black strip between the white and orange, orange back legs. Black eyes. Short fur.
 
  Peppertail - Black she-cat with gray spotted tail. Green eyes. Long fur.
 
  Wildflower - Calico tom. Blue eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Shootingmoon - Yellow and white tabby she-cat. Green eyes. Short eyes.
 
  Thundercloud - Yellow tabby tom with a gray chest and belly. Black eyes. Medium fur.
 
 
Apprentices
 
  Mothpaw - Tawney brown she-cat. Yellow eyes. Short fur.
 
  Longpaw - Burnt orange tom with a very long tail. Green eyes. Long fur.
 
  Coalpaw - Black tom. Blue eyes. Medium fur.
 
 
Queens
 
  Redcloud - Red she-cat. Yellow eyes. Long fur.
 
  Yellowstorm - Yellow she-cat. Green eyes. Short fur.
 
 
Kits
 
  Joykit - Yellow tabby she-cat. Blue eyes. Long fur. Always happy.
 
  Butterflykit - Black she-cat with yellow stripe marks on her back. Green eyes. Short fur.
 
 
Elders
 
  Stormfield - Brown, gray, and black calico tom. Left blue eye, right brown eye. Medium fur.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment