Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Rainclan

ok...these were on my mind and if i don't get them out they jam up my good thoughts....and writing them on paper don't help....if i happen to accidentally have a cat in here with the name of one of yours I'll gladly change it to something else.

Chapter 10 - Rainclan

Chapter 10 - Rainclan
Leader
 
  Dovestar - White she-cat with large paws. Blue eyes. Long fur.
 
Deputy
 
  Desertleaf - Yellow Tom with brown splotches all over his body. Green eyes. Short fur.
 
Medicine Cat
 
  Cloverstream - Blue/gray she-cat. Green eyes. Medium fur.
 
Warriors
 
  Rainpuddle - Blue.gray she-cat with brown splotches all over her body. Yellow eyes. Long fur.
 
  Fallingsnow - White she-cat with a blue tinted muzzle and paws. Blue eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Iceshadow - Black and white tom. Black eyes. Short fur.
 
  Iceberry - White she-cat. Green eyes. Long fur.
 
  Winterhowl - White tom with black boots. Yellow eyes. Short fur.
 
  Berryfrost - White tom with red splotches on his hind legs. Black eyes. Medium fur.
 
 
Apprentices
 
  Dovepaw - White she-cat with a black tipped tail. Green eyes. Long fur.
 
  Rootpaw - Dark brown tom. Yellow eyes. Short fur.
 
  Frostedpaw - Sliver/blue she-cat with white paws. Blue eyes. Short fur.
 
 
Queens
 
  Dewleaf - Brown she-cat with blue/gray flecks all over her body. Brown eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Dovewing - White she-cat with a black muzzle and left ear. Green eyes. Medium fur.
 
 
Kits
 
  Pinekit - Brown tom with a black boot on his right hind leg. Green eyes. Short fur.
 
  Sandkit - Sandy yellow tom with a white spot on his back. Brown eyes. Long fur.
 
 
Elders
 
  Frigidthorn - Brown and white she-cat. Blind, but once, yellow eyes. Short fur.
 
  Rosethorn - White she-cat with a red tint to her body. Green eyes. Long fur.
 
  Pineshadow - Brown tom with black legs. Green eyes. Short fur.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment