Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Fireclan

ok...these were on my mind and if i don't get them out they jam up my good thoughts....and writing them on paper don't help....if i happen to accidentally have a cat in here with the name of one of yours I'll gladly change it to something else.

Chapter 11 - Fireclan

Chapter 11 - Fireclan
Leader
 
Squirrelstar - Gray tom with an extremely bushy tail. Yellow eyes. Medium fur.
 
 
Deputy
 
Skyfeather - White and blue/gray she-cat. Blue eyes. Long fur.
 
 
Medicine Cat
 
Blackivy - Black she-cat with white paws. Green eyes. Medium fur.
 
 
Warriors
 
Snowflight - White she-cat with black ear tips. Black eyes. Medium fur.
 
Sunwhisker - Golden tom with light yellow tint around his muzzle. Yellow eyes. Short fur.
 
Blackthorn - Black tom with brown paws and tail. Yellow eyes. Long fur.
 
Rainflower - Black she-cat with blue/gray tail tip and paws. Green eyes. Short fur.
 
Clearsong - White she-cat with yellow paws. Green eyes. Long fur.
 
 
Apprentices
 
Twilightpaw - Blur/gray tom with black flecks all over his body. Amber eyes. Long fur.
 
Crystalpaw - White she-cat with gray paws. Blue eyes. Short fur.
 
 
Queens
 
Snowfeather - White she-cat. Green eyes. Short fur.
 
Butterflymist - Black she-cat with yellow splotches. Yellow eyes. Long fur.
 
 
Kits
 
Snowkit - Snowy white tom. Yellow eyes. Long fur.
 
Ravenkit - Black she-cat with white boots. Black eyes. Short fur.
 
 
Elders
 
Sunhawk - Yellow/red tom. Blue eyes. Long fur.
 
Brokenstorm - Black she-cat with a white smudge on her left ear. Green eyes. Short fur.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment