Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Waterfallclan

ok...these were on my mind and if i don't get them out they jam up my good thoughts....and writing them on paper don't help....if i happen to accidentally have a cat in here with the name of one of yours I'll gladly change it to something else.

Chapter 12 - Waterfallclan

Chapter 12 - Waterfallclan
Leader

  Fallenstar - White she-cat with a yellow splotch on her left side. Green eyes. Long fur.


Deputy

  Icechill - White tom with light gray/blue boots. Blue eyes. Long fur.
 
 
Medicine Cat
 
  Tremblestep - Shy, clumsy dark brown she-cat with a black splotch on her back. Black eyes. Long fur.
 
 
Warriors
 
  Frostflower - White she-cat with brown socks. Yellow eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Snowstep - Black she-cat with white legs and belly. Yellow eyes. Short fur.
 
  Sunstreak - Fast yellow tabby tom with white stripes. Brown eyes. Long fur.
 
  Honeywhisper - Yellow she-cat with odd golden whispers. She has a sweet tooth. Blue eyes. Long fur.
 
  Soaringstep - White tom with black boots on both of his right paws. Green eyes. Short fur.
 
  Nightslash - Quick black tom with a white tipped tail. Blue eyes. Medium fur.
 
 
Apprentices
 
  Twistedpaw - Light brown tom with a twisted left back paw. Green eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Tenderpaw - Kind hearted white she-cat. Black eyes. Short fur.
 
  Honeypaw - Honey yellow she-cat with white paws. Blue eyes. Medium fur.
 
 
Queens
 
  Tenderwhisker - Kind brown she-cat with extremely long whiskers. Yellow eyes. Long fur.
 
  Flutterstep - Hyper black she-cat with white paws, chest, belly, and tail. Green eyes. Short fur.
 
 
Kits
 
  Applekit - Red kit with black paws. Green eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Frostedkit - Yellow kit with whit paws, ears, tail, and muzzle. Blue eyes. Long fur.
 
 
Elders
 
  Twistedleaf - Dark brown tom with a twisted back right leg. Green eyes. Short hair.
 
  Fallenwing - White Tom with a black belly and chest. Black eyes. Long fur.
 
  Honeyfern - Golden she-cat. Green eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Applefrost - Red she-cat with white spots around her eyes. Blue eyes. Short fur.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment