Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Woodclan

ok...these were on my mind and if i don't get them out they jam up my good thoughts....and writing them on paper don't help....if i happen to accidentally have a cat in here with the name of one of yours I'll gladly change it to something else.

Chapter 13 - Woodclan

Chapter 13 - Woodclan
Leader
 
  Snowstar - White she-cat. Yellow eyes. Long fur.
 
 
Deputy
 
  Freewind - Black and white tabby tom. Blue eyes. Short fur.
 
 
Medicine Cat
 
  Moonstream - Cream she-cat with a blue/gray tail tip, and yellow paws. Left eye is green, right eye is blue. Short fur.
 
 
Warriors
 
  Thunderspark - Yellow tom with a white splotch on his forehead. Green eyes. Long fur.
 
  Freefeather - White she-cat with black on half her tail. Yellow eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Nightshadow - Black and gray tabby tom. Black eyes. Short fur.
 
  Shadowpool - White tom with black on the bottom half of his body(Legs, paws, belly, chest, some of the tail, bottom jaw). Amber eyes. Long fur.
 
  Ripplestrick - Fast red tom with white front paws. Brown eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Petalflight - White she-cat with a red tint. Black eyes. Long fur.
 
 
Apprentices
 
  Seapaw - Blue/gray tom. Green eyes. Short fur.
 
  Gingerpaw - Ginger she-cat. Black eyes. Short fur.
 
  Freezypaw - White tom with a black right front paw. Brown eyes. Short fur.
 
 
Queens
 
  Gingerspark - Black she-cat with a ginger spot on her head. Amber eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Seaspirit - Blue/gray and white tabby she-cat. Brown eyes. Long fur.
 
 
Kits
 
  Snowkit - White tom. Blue/green eyes. Short fur.
 
  Gingerkit - Ginger tom with a black 'mask'. Brown eyes. Long fur.
 
 
Elders
 
  Freezyslash - White tom. Blue eyes. Short fur. Deaf.
 
  Snowstripe - Black she-cat with a white strip all the way down her back. Green eyes. Long fur.
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment