Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Cloverclan

ok...these were on my mind and if i don't get them out they jam up my good thoughts....and writing them on paper don't help....if i happen to accidentally have a cat in here with the name of one of yours I'll gladly change it to something else.

Chapter 14 - Cloverclan

Chapter 14 - Cloverclan
Leader
 
  Ravenstar - Black she-cat with a white splotch on her forehead, that pools around her left ear. Black eyes. Short fur.


Deputy
 
  Chillspot - Gray tom with white socks, all are different heights. Has very large paws. Blue eyes. Long fur.


Medicine Cat
 
  Cloudedstep - Black tom with cloudy gray back legs and left ear tip. Long tail. Yellow eyes. Short fur.
 
 
Warriors
 
  Badgerflare - Back tom with a badger gray stripe running down his back, and covering both of his front paws. Minty green eyes. Medium fur length.

  Frostedlily - Light tan she-cat with white paws. Forest green eyes. Long fur.
 
  Leopardstrike - Black tom with leopard spots on his right paws. Amber eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Desertcry - Yellow tabby tom with a black belly, chest, and muzzle. Orangish eyes. Short fur.
 
  Mudthorn - Black she-cat with light brown boots and dark brown ears. Green eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Mountainsnow - Dark brown tom with a white 'snowflake' on his left hindquarters. His left eye is yellow, he's blind in his right eye. Short fur. Has two scratch marks over his right eye from a previous battle.
 
  Wolfdrop - Dark gray tom with a light gray left back paw, tail tip, three rings on his tail, more towards the top, and ears. Black eyes. Short fur.
 
 
Apprentices
 
  Berrypaw - Red she-cat with a black tail tip. Blue eyes. Long fur.
 
  Cricketpaw - Dark and light brown tabby tom with black back legs. Long, lanky legs. Green eyes. Short fur.
 
  Shadedpaw - Brown she-cat with a black belly and under side of her tail. Amber eyes. Short fur.
 
 
Queens
 
  Honeywhisker - Honey yellow and sandy yellow tabby she-cat. Blue eyes. Long fur.
 
  Riversong - Gray she-cat with black tail tip and three black rings around her tail under it, tawny brown paws, chest, belly, and ears, three black and dark gray strips on the inside of all four of her legs. Yellow eyes. Short fur.
 
  Hazeldust - White she-cat with a hazel splotch at the base of her tail, dripping to her haunches. Black eyes. Long fur.
 
  Frostpetal - White she-cat with light gray spots at the bottom of both her ears. Green eyes. Short fur.


Kits
 
  Creamkit - Creamy white she-cat with a black 'mask' around her eyes. Blue eyes. Short fur.
 
  Steamkit - Black she-cat with whitish grayish paws. Green eyes. Long fur.
 
  Nightkit - White tom with a black splotch on his back. Amber eyes. Long fur.
 
  Oak-kit - Dark brown tom with black paws. His left eye is yellow, right eye is blue. Short fur.
 
  Sandkit - Yellow tabby she-cat with light brown tabby markings on her chest. Black eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Seakit- Blue/gray tom with a white belly and chest. Blue eyes. Medium fur.


Elders
 
Jayspot - Black tom with a blue/gray spot on his right back leg. Blind. Long fur.
 
Poisonedstep - White tom that got bitten by a poisonous snake and now limps badly when he walks. Amber eyes. Short fur.
 
Solarflare - Red tabby she-cat with a yellow/white chest, belly, and tail tip. Was once a great warrior. Black eyes. Medium fur.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment