Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Frostclan

ok...these were on my mind and if i don't get them out they jam up my good thoughts....and writing them on paper don't help....if i happen to accidentally have a cat in here with the name of one of yours I'll gladly change it to something else.

Chapter 15 - Frostclan

Chapter 15 - Frostclan
Leader

Hornetstar - Yellow tabby tom with black tipped ears and tail. Blue eyes. Long fur.


Deputy

Tigerlily - Tabby she-cat with black socks on her left paws, and black boots on her right. Amber eyes. Short fur.


Medicine Cat

Frigidmoon - White and yellow tabby she-cat. Green eyes. Medium fur.


Warriors

Goldenrose - Gold colored she-cat with a redleft ear. Black eyes. Short fur.

Dingofeather - Tawny brown tabby tom with gray paws. Black eyes. Medium fur.

Mudstripe - White adn gray tabby tom with a dark and light brown blaze on his back and head. Green eyes. Short fur.

Tigerthorn - Tiger tabby tom with solid dark brown boots. Yellow eyes. Medium fur.

Howlingcry - Dark adn light gray tabby tom with black toes on his left hind paw. Large paws. Large muscular body. Blue eyes. Long fur.

Frostedstrike - Black she-cat with white paws and left side of her face, not covering her muzzle. Green eyes. Short fur.


Apprentices

Rainpaw - Brown tom with light brown tipping his left ear and covering the right. Green eyes. Long fur.

Streampaw - Black tom with gray/blue rings on his tail. Black eyes. Medium fur.

Gingerpaw - Ginger tom with dark brown legs. Yellow eyes. Long fur.


Queens

Softflight - White she-cat with a black left front paw, adn the rest of her paws being a deep cloudy gray. Black eyes. Short fur.

Honeyflare - Honey colored and white tabby she-cat. Long tail and large paws. Amber eyes. Long fur.


Kits

Steamkit - Misty gray she-cat. Green eyes. Short fur.

Wheatkit - Yellow she-cat with black paws. Blue eyes. Medium fur.


Elders

Stormdust - Gray tom with brown paws. Black eyes. Short fur.

Blindstep - Black she-cat. Blind. Long fur. Was Blackstep.

Cloverwater - Brown she-cat with a black 'mask' around her eyes. Yellow eyes. Long fur.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment