Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Introdution

We know what they're like on camera. But, what are the stars of Naruto doing off camera? Join me, Notel Ingu, as I question them and video tape they're most..private moments....

Chapter 0 - Introdution

Chapter 0 - Introdution
 
Notel Ingu: *looks into camera and smiles* HELLO! EVERYBODY!!! And welcome to Backstage with the Naruto Cast! I am going to explain what's going to be going on. *starts walking and talking to the camera* Now, since no body's really going to be paying attention, I'll have one of my friends help me explain the deal with this show! *turns camera*
 
Deidara: *waves* HI!
 
Notel: OK! Dei, explain what's going to be going on!
 
Dei: Ok..you see, Notel and I are going to be going around set and taping, talking, and intruding onto our friends and fellow cast members. If you have any question's you want Notel to ask somebody, just drop her a line...that's about it...
 
Notel: Well...I'm gonna ask you a question...Ok...Deidara, why is is that you're not saying un?
 
Dei: *laughs* Un? I only say that to the camera....I personally hate the word.....I only say it because the director thought the show needed another person with a speech impediment....
 
Notel: *nods* Ok! Well....come on! Let's go see who we can spy on!
 
Dei: *nods* WO HOO!!!! *jumps*
 
Me: *blinks at him* Ok......

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment