Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kisame?

We know what they're like on camera. But, what are the stars of Naruto doing off camera? Join me, Notel Ingu, as I question them and video tape they're most..private moments....

Chapter 1 - Kisame?

Chapter 1 - Kisame?
 
 
I have a blue house with a blue window.

Blue is the color of all that I wear.

Blue are the streets and all the trees are blue.

I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.

Blue are the people here that walk around,

Blue like my corvette, it's standing outside.

Blue are the words I say and what I think.

Blue are the feelings that live inside me.

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die
 
Da ba dee da ba die

 
 
Notel: *blinks* Who could that be....? *peaks camera into the room and starts laughing*
 
Dei: *looks around the corner* Kisame?
 
Kisame: *dancing around, then stops when his name is said, stumbles, and turns down the stereo* Umm...hi?
 
Notel: *waves and walks in* Sup' Sharky DUDE!?
 
Kisame: *smiles* Nuthin....so....why you gots a camera?
 
Dei: We're taping what we do backstage so the public can see!
 
Kisame: *laughs* COOL! Well...as you can see, I dance...it releases my...stress.....
 
Notel: So...are you really blue and...all....shark-like?
 
Kisame: *blinks* Yeah. I am.....
 
Notel: ....Oh...ok...so...wanna give us any...secret top secret-like secrety secrets?!
 
Kisame: *ponders* Umm....the members that play the Akatsuki don't keep their nails painted...except for Leslie.....
 
Notel: Leslie?
 
Kisame: *nods* Yeah...you don't think everybody on the show goes by their real names, do you?
 
Notel: *shrugs* Never though about it....
 
Kisame: Well....Leslie is....Itachi's real name! He made all of us promise not to tell anybody, but it's just...too....hard!!!
 
Notel :*blinks then starts laughing* THE ITACHI! HIS NAMES......Leslie? WOW! BOY IS THAT A SHOCKER!
 
Kisame: *blinks* It's not that funny....please don't tell him I told you...he'd freak out...
 
Dei: You're scared of him? *looks at the camera* On camera, he may be the most evil person to walk the face of the Ninjavers....but OFF camera, he's...like...really actually nice....
 
Notel: Well....now I want to go see him!
 
Dei :*blinks* Well...then come on! Let's go find him! Bye Kisame!
 
Kisame: *waves and turns his music back up*
 
Move your body,

Every everybody.

Move your body,

Come on now everybody.

Move your body, move your body.

Everybody come on now everybody.

 

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on August 16, 2007, 9:14:08 AM

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on
xxYaoiNinjaGirlxxXD please write more!!!