Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - What?!

We know what they're like on camera. But, what are the stars of Naruto doing off camera? Join me, Notel Ingu, as I question them and video tape they're most..private moments....

Chapter 2 - What?!

Chapter 2 - What?!
 
 
Notel: *walking around* Ok....I'm having a bit of trouble finding somebody.....
 
Dei: *starts jumping up and down pointing* LOOK LOOK! It's SASUKE!!!
 
Notel: GREAT! I LOVE HIM! ....please not the sarcasm as I said that Dei....
 
Dei: *nods* OK!
 
Sasuke: *watching Miss. America* I WANNA BE IN THE LITTLE BOX ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN!!!
 
Notel: *blinks in confusion* And you're completely sure that's Sasuke?
 
Dei :*nods* Yep. No mistaking his duck hair...
 
Notel: Even off camera?!
 
Dei: *nods* Yep....he liked it so much he asked if he could wear it even after shooting...
 
Notel: Wow....just....wow....HEY SASUKE!!!
 
Sasuke: *turns around* SUP'?
 
Notel: *blinks at him* So....you're not all stolid-like off camera?
 
Sasuke: *laughs* Nope! I'm and actor dear...I am supposed to play a convincing part...
 
Notel: Ahh....so..is it hard to get into character? I mean, if it's not how you'd normally act....
 
Sasuke: *blinks and shakes head* No...no....I really hate my costar, Naruto, so I just talk to him for about five minutes and I'm ready.....*takes a coffee that was handed to him, takes a sit, and then spits it out* I SAID TWO CREAMS! *throws it at the ladies face*
 
Notel: *mumbles and turns around quickly walking away* Yeah....nice my pet rabbit....
 
Dei: *chuckles* Well.....we'll be back tomorrow!
 
Notel: OH YEAH! I DON'T OWN NARUTO!!!
 
Naruto: *walks by, talking on a cell phone, putting his hand to it and looking at me from behind sunglasses* No duh....
 
Notel: *blinks at Dei* Wow..just...wow...again...wow...
 
Dei: *laughs* We got to go!!! BYE!
 
Notel: *waves* Bye!!
 
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment