Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Neji? You Sure?

We know what they're like on camera. But, what are the stars of Naruto doing off camera? Join me, Notel Ingu, as I question them and video tape they're most..private moments....

Chapter 3 - Neji? You Sure?

Chapter 3 - Neji? You Sure?
 
 
Notel: *looks into the camera* Well...after our run in with...Sasuke, we, meaning Dei and I, are going to find somebody...anybody other than and Uchiha...I'm personally sick of them...
 
Dei: But, we only saw one out of two....
 
Notel: EXACTLY!! Why would I want to see Leslie?
 
Dei: *shrugs* Cause he's nice....?
 
Notel: *shrugs* OH! Look. It's Neji!!! Let's go talk to him!
 
Dei: *nods and follows* HELLO NEJI!
 
Neji: *looks at us, looking confused, then smiles* Hi. Who's your friend, Deidara?
 
Dei: Oh...this is Notel Ingu...she's taping what we do backstage....
 
Notel: *puts the camera reeeeaaallly close to his face* Sooooooo......what do you do backstage??? Huh? Huh? Huh?
 
Neji: *pushes the camera back* Well....I read...and listen to music.....that's about it....
 
Notel: Sooo.....what do you like to listen to?
 
Neji: *blinks* Ummm....don't tell anybody, but, I listen to Toybox, mostly....I like how childish they sound....yep....
 
Notel: *O_O* Ummm.....ok...? Anything else?
 
Neji: Disturbed, Linkin Park, AFI.....that's about it...but I really just like Toybox!
 
Notel: *nods and slowly backs away* I'm going to leave now...umm.....BYE! *runs away with Dei*
 
Neji: BUT! You didn't even ask what I READ!!! *holds up a book with Barney on the cover*
 
Notel: *panting and looks at Dei* WOW! He really must have had no childhood!
 
Dei: *nods* Yeah.....he also thinks he's three at times...he's really interesting to be working with....
 
Notel: *blinks* Ok...weeeeeelllll...*turns camera to face us* I'm just gonna stop filming for now...stay tuned for the next installment of....
 
Dei: DUN DUN DUUUUUNNN.....
 
Notel: *blinks* BE QUIET!
 
Dei: Sorry.....sorry....
 
Notel: *coughs* Anyway...stay tuned for the next episode chapter thing of Backstage With the Cast!!
 
 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kakashizfangirl1234 on November 23, 2007, 10:45:38 AM

Kakashizfangirl1234 on
Kakashizfangirl1234man i would hate to see that or what kakashi dose

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on August 17, 2007, 10:16:06 AM

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on
xxYaoiNinjaGirlxxlmao!! keep writing! ^^