Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the transformation of amy

Sonamy story for Amyfan2004

Chapter 1 - the transformation of amy

Chapter 1 - the transformation of amy
Normal POV
 
Sonic just ran away from Amy, leaving her in the park alone. He accidentally ran into Tails, knocking him to the ground.
 
“Sorry, buddy. Amy’s after me again!” Sonic said, helping him up.
 
“Heh. It’s alright.” He said with a smile. He then heard a familiar voice calling Sonic’s name. The blue hedgehog must have heard it too, because he quickly took off. Amy ran up to Tails, looking kind of tired.
 
“Tails? Have you seen Sonic? I was going to ask him if he wanted to go to the movies with me, but he sped off.” She sighed.
 
“No, sorry Amy!” He said, walking away. Amy sighed as she started to walk back to her home.
 
 
Amy’s POV
 
I slowly started to walk back to my house.
 
‘Sonic never wants to do anything with me. He always runs away. Maybe... I should listen to him when he says he doesn’t like me. I... guess that’s it then... .’ I thought as I went into my house.
 
My house is mid-sized. The walls are white. I have pink and white furniture, with blue mixed here and there. I walked to my room which was covered in pictures of him. One by one, I took them down, leaving the walls bare and put them in my closet. I sighed as I sat on the bed, looking at my practically empty room. I then looked at my clothes and notice I’ve worn the same type of outfit for the past 3 years.
 
“Guess I’m going shopping tomorrow.” I said to myself, lying down and falling asleep.
 
 
 
Sonic’s POV
 
I quickly ran away from Tails when I heard her voice. I would have kept running if I hadn’t run into an old friend.
 
“Fiona! How are you?” I asked the purple and black fox in front of me. She was just like Tails, except taller. Loved to play with machinery and had two Tails. She wore a green tank top and green army pants.
 
“I’m great! I haven’t seen you in a long time!” She said to me. She smiled widely.
 
“What are you doing here?”
 
“Came to look around… Why are you in such a hurry?” She asked me.
 
“Remember Amy? She was probably about to ask me to marry her for the 5th time today.” I sighed.
 
“Wow. She must really like you.” Fiona said with a smile.
 
“Like me?! She tries to kill me everyday!” I almost shouted.
 
“Sonic… You have fun with that. If you need me, I’m staying at the ‘Holiday Inn’.” She said to me before she twisted her tails and took off. I sighed as I ran back to my house. When I went in, I collapsed on my couch.
 
‘Wonder.. When she’s gonna call me tomorrow.’ I thought before falling asleep.
 
 
 
Next day. Amy’s POV
 
I slowly woke up, noticing I had fallen asleep in my clothes. When I looked around, I remembered what had happened the day before and what decision I made. I sat up and sighed.
 
‘Alright. I don’t need him! I always had to suck up to him and let him get away with whatever he wanted! Not anymore!’ I thought smiling widely as I stood up. I walked over to my dresser and picked up my brush. I slowly began to brush my quills, not wanting to get any stuck in the brush. After I looked myself over in the mirror, I picked up my wallet and set out for the mall.
 
---
 
“Now where to go..” I said to myself, starting to walk through the large building. Soon, I walked out of the mall carrying a bunch of bags. I had bought a pink tank top with blue, hip-hugger jeans. I bought a few scrunches and some new bracelets, along with a new pair of shoes. On my walk home, I saw him talking to Tails so I thought I’d say hello. I slowly walked over.
 
“Hi guys!” I said with a smile.
 
“Uh.. Hi Amy.” Sonic said to me.
 
“Hi Amy! What’s with the bags?” Tails asked me, pointing to them.
 
“I decided to go shopping. Well, I better go home and put them away. Bye!” I said, walking away. It felt good that I could talk without making a fool of myself or embarrassing Sonic. I soon found myself putting my new clothes on and putting my dirty ones in the laundry basket. I looked in the mirror and pulled back my hair with a red scrunch. I kept my bangs hanging and I really liked the way I looked. I took off my current bracelets and replaced them with the plastic blue ones. One on each hand. Finally, I put on my new shoes. I decided to go out and get something to eat.
 
 
Sonic’s POV
 
I woke up, expecting to hear my phone ring. I waited a half hour, but didn’t get any calls.
 
“She was supposed to call.” I said to myself. ‘Wait! You don’t want her to call! This is a good thing!!’ A little voice in my head said. I silently agreed with it and got up. I picked the phone up and called Tails. I wanted to hang out with him today.
 
---
 
Tails and I were walking down the road, talking about random stuff until I saw Amy walking towards us. I prepared myself, in case of an attack.
 
“Hi guys!” She said with a smile. She didn’t screech my name or tackle me.. Something must be going on..
 
“Uh.. Hi Amy.” I said.
 
“Hi Amy! What’s with the bags?” Tails asked her, pointing to them.
 
“I decided to go shopping. Well, I better go home and put them away. Bye!” She said walking away.
 
“Wow..” I said, a little impressed. Nothing happened!
 
“What?” Tails asked me with a confused look.
 
“She didn’t do anything!” I said with a smile.
 
“Heh.. Yea. Wonder what’s going on..” He said.
 
“Me too..” I agreed.
 
 
Amy’s POV
 
 
I walked out of the house, deciding to go to a diner. While I was walking, I saw Sonic walking by himself.
 
‘Maybe I should invite him to lunch. It is annoying to eat by yourself.’ I thought walking up to him.
 
“Hi Sonic. What are you doing?” I asked him.
 
“Hi, Amy. Just walking around. Why?” He asked, looking at me.
 
“I wanted to know if you’d like to join me for lunch. My treat.” I said with a smile. It took him a minute, but he finally said yes.
 
---
 
We sat at a small booth, reading out menus. I was going to get a cheeseburger.
 
“What are you going to get?” I asked, closing up my menu and placing it on the table.
 
“Uh… Chilly dogs for me.” He said with a smile, putting his menu down as well.
 
A waitress came up to us and took our orders down on a small notepad. She told us she’d be back momentarily and disappeared.
 
“Amy, I like your new outfit.” He complimented me with a smile.
 
“Thanks, Sonic. I decided that that dress was too annoying..” I said, returning the smile.
 
“Hm.. At least your hammer will still match your top.” He said.
 
“Yea. I’m thinking of getting rid of it though.” I said, playing with one of my bracelets.
 
“What? Why?” He asked me.
 
“I don’t really need it. It’s just something extra for me to be weighed down by.”
 
“Alright, Ames. It’s your hammer.” He said sitting back as the waitress came back with two plates of food and two cups.
 
We ate, talking about other things. When we finished, the waitress handed me the receipt and I paid, also giving her a $5 tip.
 
“How much was it?” Sonic asked me as we walked out.
 
“I’m not telling you. Well, goodbye!” I said, walking away from him. I walked home to be greeted by one of my very old friends.
“Nari!” I said, giving the mahogany hedgehog a friendly hug. I haven’t seen him for years!
 
“Amy! How are you? I love your new look!” He said to me, looking me over. I giggled slightly.
 
“I’m great! And thanks. I just got these clothes yesterday.” I said.
 
“Well, you look absolutely beautiful in them.” He complimented. I blushed slightly at the comment.
 
“Thanks. You wanna come over for a little while?” I asked him.
 
“Um. Sure! I just moved here, so I can’t stay too long. I have to unpack.” He said with a smile.
 
“Alright. Come on!” I said, leading him to my house and inside.
 
 
 
Sonic’s POV
 
 
Amy invited me to lunch and I actually enjoyed hanging out with her. She left in kind of a hurry though.
 
‘That new outfit makes her look really cute.. Wait.. Why would I think about he.. God.. I DO like her!’ I thought with a sigh. I smiled slightly though. I went to go tell her, but I saw her hugging some hedgehog. I slowly walked away and back to my house.
 
“Who was he? And why was she hugging him? He’s probably just an old friend! Nothing to worry about!” I said to myself. I sat on my couch and turned on the television, trying to find something that catches my interest. I turned on the news and saw something that wasn’t too much to my liking. Eggman and a bunch of his goons were tearing up the city! I sighed as I got up and started to run.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Serini on November 7, 2006, 11:47:43 PM

Serini on
Serinigreat story

Amyfan2004 on July 6, 2006, 12:04:34 PM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004You put it in POVs? I LOVE POVS! YOUR THE best ever! thank you thank you! i can tell you put alot of effort because some people put stories a few lines long but you did pages your so SWEET! *hugs* YOUR THE BEST! I will cherish this as a token of our friendship! Again thank you!