Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - New love, new hate

Sonamy story for Amyfan2004

Chapter 2 - New love, new hate

Chapter 2 - New love, new hate
Not as long as the first chapter, but I thought it was a good idea to end it there! ^ ^


Amy’s POV
 
We walked into my house and sat on the couch.
 
“So.. Would you like some coffee?” I asked him.
 
“Sure. Thank you, Amy.” He replied with a smile.
 
“You’re welcome. You can turn on the Television if you like. It will take a few minutes.” I said, getting up and walking into the kitchen. I heard the television turned on and a news reporter was talking.
 
‘Here in Station Square, Doctor Robotnick is at it again..’ A man said. I gasped slightly and ran into the room. I looked where the reporter was standing and sighed.
 
“What is it?” Nari asked, I guess confused about my sigh.
 
“Eggman is only a few blocks from here..” I said, sitting on the couch and putting my hands on my forehead. If he gets any closer, my house could be destroyed easily!
 
“Then let’s go give him a visit! I’ve been.. ‘Training,’ and have been waiting for a challenge.” He said with a smirk getting up. I looked at him with a smile as I got up too. In a quick move, I was in his arms. The sudden move scared me, but I smiled happily while looking at him. He walked me out of the house and quickly started running. I didn’t realize how fast he could run before. We were in front of Eggman in less then 10 seconds!
 
“Amy! I see you have a new friend..” Eggman said, turning toward us.
 
“Don’t worry Amy.” He said simply to me. He let me stand, but still had an arm around my shoulders. He put his left hand up and we were surrounded by some kind of energy.
 
“Hey! Where’d you go?” Eggman barked, looking around.
 
“Huh? What’s going on?” I asked Nari.
 
“Something I learned, as well as this.” He said with a smirk, looking towards the robot. He kept his hand out, facing the large robot. He closed his eyes and sighed. Suddenly, energy shot from Nari’s hand and went straight through the robot.
 
“How’d you do that?!” I asked, practically jumping up and down. The energy around us died as he put his hand down.
 
“I told you. I’ve been training!” He said with a smile to me.
 
“I guess Sonic has some competition then..” I replied giggling. I really liked being with Nari. He was nice, sweet and strong. I think I like him..
 
“Who?” He asked with confusion in his voice.
 
“Me.” A familiar voice said from behind. We turned around to see a blue hedgehog standing behind us.
 
“Hi, Sonic! This is my friend, Nari.” I said, introducing them
 
“Hello. Amy says that you’ve got competition.” He said with a smirk to Sonic.
 
“Yea. He can run really fast, too.” I said to Sonic. He didn’t look too happy to meet Nari for some reason, but when he looked at me, I felt guilty. I don’t know why, but I did.
 
“Nice to meet you.” He said, walking off.
 
“Wonder what’s gotten into him..” I said to myself.
 
“Well, I think I should get back to my house. I’ll bring you to yours, alright?” He said with a smile, looking down at me. He was slightly taller, but tall enough he could look down.
 
“Alright.” I said as we started back.
 
 
Sonic’s POV
 
 
When I reached the area Eggman was terrorizing, I found a large robot with a hole going straight through it and that hedgehog again with an arm around Amy!! I walked over and heard the way Amy talked. The tone she was using was the tone when girls were flirting.
 
“Who?” He said to Amy.
 
“Me.” I said, less then happy. They turned around and looked at me.
 
“Hi Sonic! This is my friend, Nari!” She said with a large smile. It was weird not having her tackle me. I actually miss it.
 
“Hello. Amy says you’ve got competition.” He said to me.
 
“Yea. He can run really fast too!” Ames said giggling.
 
“ Nice to meet you.” I said, walking off.
 
How could she do this to me?! She was just stalking me the other day and now she’s in the arms of some hedgehog!
 
I walked into my house and collapsed on the couch.
 
I lost my chance. My one fracking chance. It hurt so much to see her in the arms of someone else. I sighed, closing my eyes.
 
‘I guess I’m leaving.. ‘Nari’ can handle Eggman..’ I thought as a tear ran down my cheek.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_ren_tao_fan_ on December 10, 2007, 7:35:31 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_oh no... sonic please dont leave, us sonamy fans need you to KILL NARI!

shadeythesweet on July 10, 2006, 6:16:22 AM

shadeythesweet on
shadeythesweetThis is Amyfan2004:

WOW! THIS WAS AN INTERESTING CHAPTER! too bad sonic! lol^^ I LOVE IT THANKS! oh and fac wont let me sign in thats why it took long to comment it still wont let me...i'm worried, any who thanks for the story again!