Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Final Chapter: Breif encounter

Sonamy story for Amyfan2004

Chapter 4 - Final Chapter: Breif encounter

Chapter 4 - Final Chapter: Breif encounter
Sonic’s POV
 
He quickly threw a punch, but I ducked and kicked him in the stomach. He was sent back a little, but it didn’t seem to bother him.
 
“So.. This is the great Sonic? What kind of kick was that?” He said to me. This guy was getting on my nerves.

“Lunare!” Shadow yelled. The black hedgehog turned around, which gave me the perfect opportunity to strike. I kicked him in the head and sent him spiraling backwards.
 
“Why you little basterd!” He said to me. He disappeared into thin air.
 
“What the..?” I said to myself, looking around. I got hit from behind and there he was. He looked at me as if he was better. He then looked at Amy, who looked back at him horrified. He kneeled next to her and brushed his hand through her quills. I was now beyond angry. I quickly got up and ripped him off of her. I threw him into a tree. He smirked at me. He disappeared again, but I kept my guard up. I heard Amy scream from behind, but didn’t see anything. That was the problem. She was gone.
 
“Where the hell did she go?!” He yelled, looking around. I was angry. He could have done anything to her! I heard a loud thud from behind and saw Nari on the ground and Amy looking beyond pissed.
 
“Don’t you DARE touch me!” She yelled stomping down on his spine. He yelled in pain. I couldn’t believe she was able to get him in that position.
 
“Chill out, Amy..” He said.
 
“Why are we even friends?!” She yelled picking him up by his quills and throwing him hard against a tree.
 
“Because.. We’ve been friends.. Since we were little!” He said, getting up slowly. He looked like he was hurt.
 
“That’s because my mother forced me to hang out with you! You’re nothing but a spineless little mama’s boy! You and your gay self better get out of here before I kill you!” She yelled, picking him up by the quills and looking him dead in the eyes. She started to run, Nari still in her grasp. After a second, she threw him in front of her and he hit a bench, making it tip over and falling into the small stream with him.
 
“You don’t tell me what to do!!” He yelled getting up. He stuck his hand towards Amy. She disappeared from sight and reappeared behind him, hitting him hard in the head, causing him to go unconscious.
 
Amy’s POV
 
Nari hit Sonic in the back of the head and looked at me with. I looked into his eyes and felt horrified. I knew he was going to do something, but what? He then kneeled next to me roughly ran his fingers through my quills. Sonic quickly got him off me and threw him into a tree. He disappeared, but I felt something go around my waist and something pressing against my lips. I screamed, not knowing what it was. When I realized it was Nari, I pushed him off and punched him in the face, sending him to the ground.
 
“Don’t you DARE touch me!” I yelled, stomping down on his spine and making him yelp.
 
“Chill out, Amy..” He said to me. I cant believe he said that after trying to make out with me!!
 
“Why are we even friends?!” I yelled picking him up by his quills and throwing him hard against a tree.
 
“Because.. We’ve been friends.. Since we were little!” He said, getting up slowly. He looked like he was hurt.
 
“That’s because my mother forced me to hang out with you! You’re nothing but a spineless little mama’s boy! You and your gay self better get out of here before I kill you!” I yelled, picking him up by the quills and looking him dead in the eyes. I was ready to kill the next thing that laid a hand on me. I started to run, Nari still in my grasp. After a second, I threw him in front of me and he hit a bench, making it tip over and falling into a small stream with him.
 
“You don’t tell me what to do!!” He yelled getting up. He stuck his hand towards me.  I knew what he was going to do, so I ran my quickest and hit him hard in the head, causing him to go unconscious. I picked him up and carried him out of the water. I then threw him onto the ground and began to get the small patches of dirt out of my shirt. I noticed everyone staring at me like I was crazy.
 
“What?” I asked.
 
“You just… Sonic couldn’t… How the hell did you do that?!?” Rouge babbled.
 
I only shook my head and picked up his limp form. I walked over to Shadow.
 
“Can you take him somewhere far?” I asked him.
“Sure.” He said simply as he took the unconscious hedgehog out my arms and disappeared in a green light. I looked at the remaining 3 and smiled widely when my eyes set on Sonic. I quickly ran up to him and threw my arms around him, being careful not to knock him over.
 
“I’m sorry.” I whispered, holding him tight.
 
“It’s alright Ames.” He said with a soft smile, gently running his fingers through my quills. I looked up at him with adoring eyes. I realized I could never stop loving him. He’d always be my true love..
 
“Why didn’t he hit you though?” Sonic asked me, a little confused.
 
“Well, we used to be best friends. I’ve known him since I was very little.” I sighed.
 
“Look.. I’m sorry I..” He started until I interrupted him.
 
“Don’t be..” I said, smiling softly.
 
“Uh.. Not to break this up or anything, but Tails is still flying around looking for you..” Knuckles said to Sonic.
 
“How are we gonna get to him?” Sonic asked, letting me go and turning to the other two.
 
“Uh.. That’s a good question..” Rouge said.
 
“Doesn’t Tails have a communicator in his workshop that let’s you talk to whoever is in the plane? I remember using it.” I said with a smile.
 
“That’s a great idea! Let’s get going!” Rouge said taking Knuckles’ hands and taking flight. I looked at Sonic with a warm smile. He smiled back and picked me up. He quickly started to run and we found ourselves in the mystic ruins. He ran us to Tails’ workshop and let me stand. I walked in with Sonic close behind and walked up to a computer. I sat in the chair and pushed a few buttons, making it turn on. In a minute, we could see Tails in the plane. I picked up the small walkie-talkie and talked into it.
 
“Tails?” I said into it.
 
“Amy! I can’t find him!” He said into his.
 
“I know. He came back, so you should come back.” I replied.
 
“Alright. Be there in a little while.” He said before putting his radio down. I looked at Sonic with a large smile as I returned the radio to it’s rightful place as well.
 
“Amy…” He said softly with a smile. I got up and walked in front of him.
 
“Yes, Sonic?” I asked, looking into his eyes. I couldn’t look away. I was lost in his beautiful emerald orbs. He did something I didn’t expect. He pressed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him closer. We stayed like that for a little while until we needed to breath…
 
“My Sonikku..” I whispered, smiling widely.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_ren_tao_fan_ on December 10, 2007, 7:53:10 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_*faints*

sonadowluver93 on July 10, 2006, 9:37:28 AM

sonadowluver93 on
sonadowluver93you're welcome! ^^ I MIGHT add another chapter.. But I'm not entirely sure.. *sweatdrop*

shadeythesweet on July 10, 2006, 6:28:10 AM

shadeythesweet on
shadeythesweetawwww that was so cute! I really got into it with the lake part and stuff but i fell off my chair lauging because of the part with tails! I totally forgot about him! that was funny....good times...good times! Well I loved the story so much! Thank you for taking your time with it, I really like it! By the way you now who this is..^_^