Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Tuft

Kovu and Kiara's daughter Kimya and the adventures she has.  I wrote this ages ago.

Chapter 1 - Tuft

Chapter 1 - Tuft
It was another day, but today was different to any ordinary day the animals were all heading to take a look at Kovu and Kiaras new born cub Kimya, their future queen.There were lots of different animals including Zebras, Elephants, Antelope, Rhino and many more, and of course on top of pride rock was the proud parents Kiara and Kovu with their newborn princess Kimya, Along with Timon, Pumbaa and the proud Grandmother Nala..Rafiki made his way up onto pride rock, picked up young Kimya and held her up for all the animals to see.The crowd went wild the Zebras reared, The Elephants trumpeted and they all bowed to their newborn future queen.2 Months Later..."Dad Can I go play pleeeeaaaase" Kimya pleaded, "Not until youve had your bath, you know that Kimya, No playing until after your bath." Kovu kindly told his daughter for the 5th time."Yeah, yeah I dont care about a stupid bath, Mum do I have too? Kimya asked."Yes of course you do Kimya, you know you have to have a bath everyday." Kiara Continued "Then you can go of and play.""All right, all right Ill have the stupid bath, but make it quick okay." Kimya replied"I will only if... you try not to get in any trouble this time; do I make myself clear?" Kiara told Kimya "Yes Mum" Kimya replied.Kiara cleaned her struggling cub."You can go and play now Kimya and dont get into trouble like last time." Kiara firmly told her daughter."Yes, Mum I wont" Kimya said and quickly ran off before her Mum could say anymore."Now, Where can I go today?" Kimya thought to herself. "I know Nala told me about when she and Simba went to the elephant graveyard and the hyenas came and were trying to eat them, the hyenas are gone now and they cant try and attack me so I cant get into trouble there so the Elephant Graveyard it is." Kimya finished and ran off towards the Elephant Graveyard.Kimya was surprised when she arrived at the Elephant graveyard because she didnt think she would make it and it was bigger than she expected."Whoa, This is it I made it!" Kimya said to herself.She was just about to go and look in an Elephant Skull when she heard something fall inside it; she jumped back in fright then walked closer slowly to see what it was.When she looked inside she saw a surprised lion cub, the lion cub jumped out at Kimya but she didnt move a muscle."What are you doing here?" The lion cub asked."Do you live here?" Kimya asked the strange Lion cub."What do you think?" The lion cub replied."Whats your name, anyway?" Asked Kimya keen to know."Well, if you really want to know its...Tuft." Tuft answered "Tuft? What kind of name is that and what are you doing here if you dont live here?" Kimya wanted to know."Im here because My fathers fussing over my big brother and ignoring me so I ran off, I hate my father, so what are you doing here? You obviously dont live here." Asked Tuft."I got bored and ran here, You can come home with me if you want itll be further away from your father and Ill get to know you better. Come on!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment