Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Long Lost Brother

Kovu and Kiara's daughter Kimya and the adventures she has.  I wrote this ages ago.

Chapter 2 - A Long Lost Brother

Chapter 2 - A Long Lost Brother
"Whos that? You know no talking to strangers and definitely no bring them home."Kovu asked when Kimya and Tuft got back to Pride Rock."Oh um...well this is Tuft hes uh...come over for a while." Kimya replied slowly."And where did you find him, maybe I should take him home?" Kovu told Kimya."NO!" Kimya and Tuft cried out together."Then where did you find him?" Kovu wanted to know."Oh.... Well its a long..." Kimya Started."The Elephant Graveyard." Tuft burst out."Oh..."Kimya said sadly."KIMYA, YOU KNOW YOUR MOTHER TOLD YOU NOT TO GET INTO ANY TROUBLE, IM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!" Kovu shouted angrily."But I wasnt getting into trouble because the hyenas are gone and everything so there was nothing to attack me." Kimya replied."Oh Kimya..." Kovu sighed and walked off."Thanks a lot Pin brain." Kimya told him angrily and continued "why did you tell him?""Figure it out, its not like he asked where you found me and I told the truth or anything, like you would you would have told him eventually." Tuft answered."You did it to get me in trouble didnt you?" Kimya wanted to know."Took you a while." Tuft replied joyfully and continued "okay Im sorry.""Thanks now let go play, lets go to the waterhole." Kimya said and ran off and Tuft followed.A few hours after playing in the waterhole..."Pup...Pup" Came a sound from somewhere."Whats that sound?" Kimya asked."Oh...uh lets go to Pride rock I really want to see it" Tuft told Kimya."But where having lots of fun here." Kimya told him confused."Come on lets just go." Tuft told her but Kimya got in front and wouldnt let him past."Tell me, why do you want to go to Pride Rock?" Kimya asked."Because I want to see it before it gets dark." Tuft told her.When they got to Pride rock there was a lion their who was talking to Kovu."Yes, Kimya did bring home a friend but his name was Tuft, yes Tuft". Kovu told the lion.Tuft sunk down in the grass."Whats wrong?" Kimya asked Tuft."Thats my father." Tuft told her."Thats your father?" Kimya asked confused and continued "but I thought you said your brother was older than you and could look after himself." Kimya finished."Hes is older than me and he can look after himself." Tuft told Kimya."Then how come hes looking for a lion cub called Pup?" Kimya asked."Well...thats...because Im..." Tuft started."Pup there you are, Ive been so worried about you." Tufts father told him."Pup? Worried?" Kimya asked really confused."Im Pup not Tuft, I made that up." Pup confessed."Then whats your big brother called?" Kimya asked."What big brother, Pup doesn't have a big brother." Pups dad told Kimya. "But...then...Youre nothing but a liar Tuft...First you lie about your name then you lie about your father hating you and now about your big brother and Ive never talking to you AGAIN!" Kimya told him and ran off.Nala came out of Pride rock and went up to Pup's father."Whats going on?" Simba asked him.Nala didnt say anything but just stared at Pups Father, After a while he said "Son? Is that you?""Im Chaka" Pups Father told him."Yes....Your my son." Simba told him excitedly.All Chaka could do was nod his head.Then Simba called "Kiara come out here you wont believe this."Im coming!" Shouted Kiara from inside Pride rock.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment