Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Brother and Sister?

Kovu and Kiara's daughter Kimya and the adventures she has.  I wrote this ages ago.

Chapter 3 - Brother and Sister?

Chapter 3 - Brother and Sister?
Mum, What is it?" Kiara shouted from inside Pride rock."Come on hurry and youll find out!" Nala called to them.Kiara came running out."Kiara its Chaka." Nala told Kiara."Chaka?" Kiara asked confused."My son, Your brother." Nala explained to her."WHAT?" Kiara asked confused."Oh Chaka...Chaka? Is it really you?" Nala asked him.Chaka nodded his head."I dont believe it; it cant be true, Can it?" Nala asked."Whats going on?" Asked Kiara "whos Chaka?" Finished Kiara."Yeah we were wondering the same question." Timon burst in."Kiara, This is your long lost brother." Nala told her Daughter."You have a long lost brother of course I knew the whole time, didnt you know Kiara?...Kiara?" Timon asked her."Timon, you thought it was Kiara, you never knew." Nala told him."Oh well.... Pumbaas mistake." Timon told Nala."Hey." Pumbaa said to Timon."Dont worry Pumbaa, you only made a little mistake." Timon told him."I have a long lost brother? How come you never told me?" Kiara asked her mother."I guess we never thought about it with Kovu and everything." Nala told Kiara."Kovu?" Chaka asked confused."Yeah, Kovu he was an outsider but we fell in love and....." Kiara started but got interrupted."Youre my sister?" Chaka asked. "I didnt know I had a sister that fell in love with an outsider and replaced my place as KING!"Come on Pumbaa this is boring." Timon said to the bored warthog."Im going for a walk." Kovu told Kiara but she didnt take any notice."I cant believe this, this is so cool!" Exclaimed Kiara."Where have you been all this time?" Nala asked."This lioness you better watch out that she doesnt kidnap Kimya shes still around somewhere and she cub napped me." Chaka warned."We take well care of Kimya better care than what daddy took of you!" Exclaimed Kiara angrily and she ran into Pride rock with Nala close behind."Kiara you shouldnt really be mad with Chaka he was just warning you and me and Simba took as much care as we could with Chaka." Nala explained kindly."Yeah, well is that why daddy was overprotected with me?" Kiara asked."What do you mean?" Nala asked confused."Daddy made Timon and Pumbaa follow me everywhere even on my first hunt when he PROMISED that I could do it by myself!" Kiara explained."He just was making sure you didnt get hurt, but I agree it was going a little over the top." Nala told her daughter.After a while Kovu found Kimya sitting by the waterhole."Are you still mad at Tuft Kimya?" Kovu asked Kimya."Yes, and I dont want to talk about it." Kimya replied."I understand, Ive got some news." Kovu told her."What kind of news? Good or bad?" Kimya asked."Well, It depends on what you think of it. Kovu told her."Can you just tell me?" Kimya asked excited to know."Tuft or Pup is your cousin." Kovu told her.These words struck Kimya like she had just been stabbed."Cousin, but it cant be true!" Kimya answered slowly and quietly."Yes, Im afraid its true." Kovu told her. "How?" Kimya asked confused."Come on Kimya lets go home and Ill tell you all about it." Kovu told Kimya."Okay." Kimya said slowly.They walked home together Kovu told Kimya everything about Chaka when they got back it was dark and Chaka and Pup had gone home.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment