Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Cousins?

Kovu and Kiara's daughter Kimya and the adventures she has.  I wrote this ages ago.

Chapter 4 - Cousins?

Chapter 4 - Cousins?
That night Kimya was awaken by footsteps she thought she was imagining it and went back to sleep.When she woke up she was in a cave inside a cage made of bones?"Where am I?" She asked herself."Kimya, I dont know if you know but we found out that Im your COUSIN!" Said a voice.Pup walked out from behind one of the rocks."Pup youve got to help me!" Pleaded Kimya."Why I thought you werent talking to me and my name is Tuft, I was telling the truth in the first place Im not allowed to use my own name in public so I had to change it quickly. Continued Tuft "And Dads going to kill youre mother and get your pride away from Pride rock and take over it!" Tuft finished."Ha...You cant do that the whole pride will never leave." Kimya said sounding worried."Yeah, we can with you here." Tuft said."NO! I wont let you!" Shouted Kimya in tears."Theres nothing you can do about it." Said Tuft happily."Tuft if your my cousin then were family and your suppost to help your family not kill them and even if we weren't related my mother said we are one my father was an outsider and my mother was a pride Lander but that didnt stop them they fell in love even though Simba told my father that he didnt belong, anyway just please help me cousin, please!" Kimya pleaded."Well...Okay but dont tell father I let you out and keep quiet." Tuft told her."Thank you sooooo much!" Kimya told him happily and continued "since youre my cousin you should join our pride.""I would but I cant." Tuft told her sadly."Why not?" Kimya asked."First I have to make things right, my real name is Turf, Im not your cousin my father killed him when he was a cub and I have a little sister whos an infant but shes dying because my mother died giving birth to her, Im sorry for lying and I just hope you forgive me." Turf finished."Wow, that was one long story but come on you can still come to the pride and bring your little sister one of the other lionesses could look after her for a while." Whispered Kimya and they ran off together.""Kimya we've been so worried about you, where were you?" Kiara asked when they got back to Pride Rock.Kimya told her the whole story."You cant just take someones cubs away from them it Kimya, its called cub napping." Kiara replied when Kimya asked about Tuft and his little sister.Kimya run in to Pride Rock to ask her father."Dad, Dad, Can Tuft and his little sister lives here with us." Asked Kimya and explained the whole story."No, Tufts all ready caused us enough trouble as it is and you heard your mother." Kovu told Kimya."But what about Tufts little sister, Shes going to starve to death and we just cant let her die!" Kimya exclaimed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment