Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Life of Love and Confusion(Jordan And Kira Story)

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 1 - Life of Love and Confusion(Jordan And Kira Story)

Chapter 1 - Life of Love and Confusion(Jordan And Kira Story)
In the dark, a shadowy figure moves quickly. The figure is armed with sharp teeth and deep lifeless eyes. The moon light shines upon a beautiful girl. With no time to waste, she runs into the presidents office. She has a characteristics of a dog, but she seems to have some hedgehog in her. Following her was a red hedgehog. The alarms go off as they sprint down a long narrow hallway, the guards run out from there posts. “Follow me” says the girl as they run into the office, “Who are you?? What do u want with me?” says the president as he call his guards in. “I’m Kira and I need to know why u deliberately attacked me out of nowhere? Kira says angrily. One of the guards shoots and hit Kira right in the arm, going straight trough the flesh, barely hitting and artery. “AAAAAAAAGH!!” Kira screams as she fall to the ground. The red hedgehog attacks the guard. “DON’T YOU HURT HER!!” he screams. “Who are you?? What do u want with us?” Says the president. “My name is Jordan and I have nothing to do with you.” Jordan says quietly. He pick up Kira and bring her to there peaceful house with red curtains, he opens the door and puts Kira on the couch. “AAAUGH!!” Screams Kira as Jordan touches her arm. “Shhhhhh….Calm down hun” Jordan says as he wraps a Ace Bandage around the bleeding wound. “BLOODY HELL!!THIS PAIN IS BLOODY MURDER!! Kira screams. “Shhhhhh……Kira calm down” Jordan soon starts to rub Kira’s back and shoulders, Then Kira allows Jordan to touch her and make her heart rate go up. “OOOOH…” Kira says quietly as Jordan continues to rub her. After the couch was stained with white marks they lie down to rest. For the first time in his life, Jordan was afraid that Kira was going to hurt herself. So he curls up next to her and kisses her neck and rests for the mysteries of tomorrow ..


By: Caroline DeBlois

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sonic2 on February 28, 2007, 4:54:14 PM

Sonic2 on
Sonic2is this how...?

Falconlobo on February 16, 2007, 9:55:24 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonice start but needs spaceing^^

Amazment88 on February 13, 2007, 8:01:32 AM

Amazment88 on
Amazment88Awesome!

RogueTheBat18 on February 11, 2007, 5:39:13 PM

RogueTheBat18 on
RogueTheBat18Bloody hell, good one mate, keep going
Off to read next chp
Faves

And i hav notice some lines from my stories, i dont mind, good story idea.

FlameTheFox578 on February 11, 2007, 1:01:41 PM

FlameTheFox578 on
FlameTheFox578heh...nice one.keep it up

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on February 10, 2007, 10:35:55 PM

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on
xXHerMusicalAngelXxOO Wow....Kiack @$$ narrative! Your good at narrating!Plus the story was awsome!(Well the chapter)

jordanthehedgehog on February 10, 2007, 6:54:18 PM

jordanthehedgehog on
jordanthehedgehogawww cute