Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Mysterious Assasin

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 2 - Mysterious Assasin

Chapter 2 - Mysterious Assasin
Jordan woke up with a sharp pain in his side, he winces and the pain and tries to get up, “GAH!” he screams and falls to the ground. He tries to get up again but soon has this sharp pain hit his back, he was brutally shot. “GA-AH!” Jordan screams as the blood soon starts to trickle down his spine. “JORDAN!” Kira says as she jumped out of bed. “Are you alright?” she said her voice kind of shaky. Jordan couldn’t say a word. Kira ran out side to see who the shooter was. Nobody was there. A chilly feeling hit her spine as she looked around. She didn’t notice the red little light on her bullet wound from the other day. BAM! A bullet goes into her arm. “AAAAH!” Kira screams as she hold her arm. Another scream from Jordan comes from the house. Kira sprints into the house to find a light purple hedgehog with light green marks on him, holding up Jordan. “Let him go!” Kira yells as she cautiously walks toward the mysterious hedgehog. The hedgehog drops Jordan and turns around. “What in the bloody hell do you want?” Said the hedgehog as he walked viciously toward Kira. “Who are you and why are you here?” Kira said while trying not to yelp. “My name is Koda and I’m here to assassinate your little boyfriend here.” Koda said happily. Then Kira’s eyes turn a mean looking red as she bit Koda on the arm and then threatened him that if he ever came near this house Kira would beat him brutally then tear out his heart, show it to his face and then eat it. Koda ran away and the only thing Kira heard was, “I’ll be back!! Don’t you think that I’ll give up that easily!!”. Kira runs up to Jordan who was still bleeding. She wrapped up him with and Ace Bandage then did the same with her. Then they relaxed on the couch and Kira let Jordan do anything he wants to her. Kira and Jordan felt weak against one another and finished up and relaxed. “Jordan?” Kira said between rough breaths and trying to calm down. “Yeah hun?” Jordan says as he tries to calm down Kira. “Why did Koda want to kill you? You didn’t do anything wrong” Kira says looking at Jordan with her deep, light, milky blue eyes. “I don’t know but I think that he is mad at me for…Oh never mind..” Jordan says looking away. “Tell me..” Kira says as she kisses Jordan lightly on the lips. “I think he is mad at me cuz I got all the credit for when we robbed a bank together..He wanted to be the one who got in trouble..” Jordan says quickly. Jordan soon begins to cry thinking that Kira would hate him for that, But Kira wipes his tears away and starts to kiss him. They spent an hour kissing and holding each other. Though, they both had one question in there minds, “Why is Kira wanted?” Jordan thinks as her kisses Kira smoothly. “Why did Jordan rob a bank?” Said Kira as she licked Jordan’s neck like a dog would.

Will the questions be answered? Find out…………

By: Caroline DeBlois!

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sonic2 on March 8, 2007, 3:53:30 PM

Sonic2 on
Sonic2cool but kinda' creeped me out (my weakness is romance)

Falconlobo on February 16, 2007, 9:57:28 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboreally good but spacing is needed

RogueTheBat18 on February 11, 2007, 5:42:11 PM

RogueTheBat18 on
RogueTheBat18Bloody good mate.

Shademaster12345 on February 11, 2007, 1:08:20 AM

Shademaster12345 on
Shademaster12345Neeto

jordanthehedgehog on February 10, 2007, 11:41:07 PM

jordanthehedgehog on
jordanthehedgehogcool do the next chapter do it *kisses u*

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on February 10, 2007, 10:41:54 PM

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on
xXHerMusicalAngelXxWoah!Light purple you say!ooh!May I draw!*Holds up pencil happily*^-^ Me color too!With green also right?AWSOME!

Kick @$$ story all the way, I'm liking the suspence.