Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Confusion and a Get Together.

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 3 - Confusion and a Get Together.

Chapter 3 - Confusion and a Get Together.
Jordan stopped holding and kissing Kira, but Kira seemed to still lick Jordan’s neck. “Hun what’s the matter?” Jordan says as he stops Kira. “I-I-I…Why did you rob a bank?” Kira says shaking. “Hun..that was a long time ago..it was nothing…..It was a dare….” Jordan says quietly. “And I was stupid to do it.” He said while rubbing her stomach. “Oh..” Kira says as she breaths to the motions of Jordan’s hand rubbing her. “Why are you wanted?” Said Jordan as he smoothly beginning to move his hand toward Kira’s underwear. “I was wanted because The police a.k.a Knuckles the Echidna think that I killed 2000 people by setting a building on fire.” Kira said noticing Jordans hand moving closer and closer to below the waist area. “Oh..” Said Jordan as he began to rub her. Kira moves uncomfortably up toward Jordans face. “Stop it!” Kira growls deeply as she moves his hand away. “I’m not in the mood right now!” Kira quickly gets up and walks to the door grabbing her jacket and cell phone. “Hun?” Jordan gets up and stands there. SLAM!! The door shuts loudly as Kira left. “I need a drink.” Kira says under her breath as she walks away from the house. “Finally now I can have a lil chit chat with the top dog in the house…” Says Koda as he quietly follows Kira. SNAP! A branch breaks as Koda steps on it. “Who’s there??” Kira says as she bares her teeth showing no fear. “Show Yourself!!” Kira growls deeply and anger surges through her deep growls. “Well, Well, Look who we got here..” Says Koda lunging at Kira.

By: Caroline DeBlois

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on February 16, 2007, 9:58:54 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobothis is good but needs the spacing^^

RogueTheBat18 on February 11, 2007, 5:44:03 PM

RogueTheBat18 on
RogueTheBat18Cool, keep writing

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on February 11, 2007, 4:08:48 AM

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on
xXHerMusicalAngelXxXP Someone fancies Kira allot huh?XP

Nice chapter, Kira almost reminds me of shdwo, serious, but a fighter at the same time, keep up the great work, sis!^__^

jordanthehedgehog on February 11, 2007, 3:58:59 AM

jordanthehedgehog on
jordanthehedgehognext one next one i need it plz babe do the next one*kisses u *