Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Attacked and the Confused

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 4 - The Attacked and the Confused

Chapter 4 - The Attacked and the Confused
“AAAH!!” Kira says as Koda attacks her. “What the hell do u want?” She growls. “Care to join me in a lil talk?” Koda says grabbing Kiras arm. “NO!” Kira says trying to shake her arm loose but Kodas grip is too tight. “Come here yah crazy dog.” Koda snaps as he throws Kira into a black car with a Dragon named Spike, and another hedgehog named Jake. “Lets go!” Snaps Koda as he stares at the house. “JORDAN! HELP ME!!” Kira screamed and tried to escape but the black hedgehog named Jake smacked her. “Kira?” Jordan ran outside and noticed that Kira was screaming and cussing at Koda. “Kira!!” Jordan ran after the car, but failed to reach it as he tripped and fell to the ground. “KIRA!!” Jordan races after the car and found out that it lead to Kodas house.

“LET GO YOU SICK BASTARD!!” Kira says as Koda starts to feel and admire her. “Shhhhh. Calm down. You should relax and enjoy this..” Koda says as he begins to try and rape her. “STOP IIIIT!!” Kira screams. “Jordan is to old for you. I’m the guy you need.” Koda says. SLAM! The door opens revealing Jordan standing there pissed off. “Let..her…go…”Jordan says as his fist clench. Koda springs up and pulls out a gun. “How about…..no..” Koda says. “She loves me and you know it.” Koda brags. “I DON’T LOVE YOU!” Kira screams. “SHUT IT!” Koda says as he quickly turns around and shoots the gun. “NO!” Jordan jumps in the way and gets shot right in the stomach. “GAH!!” Jordan screams as he falls to the ground. “JORDAN!” Kira sat on the bed shocked and naked. She thought Jordan was dead. “Heh.” Koda laughs as Jordan tries to get up. “PREPARE TO DIE OLD BUDDY!” Koda says as he points the gun to Jordan.


By: Caroline DeBlois

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on February 16, 2007, 10:03:02 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboalso i would rate this mdoerate launguge

to be safe^^ but goood story but what happened inbweteen this and the last chapter?^^

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on February 14, 2007, 9:39:48 AM

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on
xXHerMusicalAngelXxCrap!>.< I fight off rappers every mudda fukcing day! Bring dem on!

RogueTheBat18 on February 11, 2007, 5:46:23 PM

RogueTheBat18 on
RogueTheBat18Whoa, keep going, i want to see the ending