Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Surprise

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 5 - The Surprise

Chapter 5 - The Surprise
“Stop it!” Kira screams as she gets up with her bra and underwear now on. “STOP IT NOW!” She snaps as her voice sounds panicky. “Shut up yah biatch! Koda snapped. Then Kira quickly runs up and presses her half bare body up to Koda and kisses him. Koda blushes and holds her to keep the kiss. Kira tried to move away but Koda wouldn’t let her. “How was that?” Kira says trying to act sexy. “Hot.” Koda says as he steps closer. “Good. Now, can u do a lil girl a favor?” Kira says pretending to pull her bra down. “Oh Yeah!” Koda says staring at Kiras body. SMACK! “SHUT THE HELL UP AND NEVER, EVER TOUCH OR HURT MY BOY AGAIN!” Kira screams as she smacked Koda across the face. Koda falls to the ground at impact. “Damn it.” Koda says rubbing his cheek. Kira picks up Jordan and carries him home. “Relax hun.” Kira says as she puts Jordan lightly on the couch. “GAH!” Jordan says as he grips the couch hard. “I’ll make you feel better.” Kira says as she kneels down near his stomach. Kira slowly starts to lick his wound making the blood go away. “GA-AH!” Jordan screams in pain as he grips the couch again. Kira starts to lick inside the wound to clear the space where the bullet is. Jordan grips the couch and screams. Kira slowly pulls out the bullet causing more blood to come out. She licked the wound again and wraps it up. “There, feel better?” Kira says as she begins to strip down to her bra and underwear. “Yeah.” Jordan says pulling Kira next to him. They felt and did rough things to each other. They decided to go farther and they both loved it. Soon enough, a baby was surprisingly produced.

By: Caroline DeBlois

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on February 16, 2007, 10:05:12 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute a baby^^ nice

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on February 14, 2007, 9:46:56 AM

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on
xXHerMusicalAngelXxA baby? Awwwww!

You two really seem to get magical allot dont ya?XD


Nice job, keep it up!

RogueTheBat18 on February 13, 2007, 6:31:54 PM

RogueTheBat18 on
RogueTheBat18Whoa, a wee bit violent :P but still good.

jordanthehedgehog on February 12, 2007, 4:29:07 AM

jordanthehedgehog on
jordanthehedgehogi loved do the next i cant wait