Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Surpirse turns into Cold

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 6 - Surpirse turns into Cold

Chapter 6 - Surpirse turns into Cold
The next morning Kira woke up with a sick feeling in her. “Oh God..” Kira says as she runs to the bathroom and pukes. “Hun?,” Jordan says as he gets up and runs over to the bathroom. “You ok?” He says as he rubs the puking Kiras back. “I dunno.” Kira says as she gets up slowly. “I’m going out.” Kira says as she pulls on her clothes and walks outside. “I’ll wait for ya! And be careful!” Jordan says with his tail wagging slightly. An hour and a half passes and Kira comes home. “Hun, I’ve got a surprise for you.” Kira says as she walks in and her tails wagging a mile a minute. “What?” Jordan says as he jumps up from the couch quickly. “Did Koda hurt you? What about Spike? Jake?” Jordan says as he runs up to Kira. “No…Even better..” Kira says giggling slightly. “What?” Jordan says sniffing her hair for any signs of any boys that could off touched her. “ Kira steps back and yips happily. “I’M PREGNANT!” Kira says as she runs into Jordans arms happily yelping. “What? Omigod! I-I-I’m going to become a dad?” Jordan says with his tail wagging fast. They hugged and kissed and Jordan ran outside and tackled his friends. Kira laughs as she watches her happy friends dance and scream for joy. A couple of minutes later Jordan comes back after partying and walks near Kira. Kiras growl comes out deep. “Hun?” Jordan shivers. “You ok?” Jordan walk in to see Kira with red eyes. “Get Away..” Kira snarls.

By:Caroline Deblois

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sonic2 on March 8, 2007, 4:01:42 PM

Sonic2 on
Sonic2this is kinda like a movie... A RATED "R" MOVIE!!!! :(

Falconlobo on February 16, 2007, 10:06:03 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboooh mood swings^^

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on February 14, 2007, 9:51:16 AM

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on
xXHerMusicalAngelXxHmm hmm, Kira's got a small aggression, can't wait to read the next one!So far so god!I'm rootin for ya sis!