Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Rest into Worry

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 7 - Rest into Worry

Chapter 7 - Rest into Worry
“Hun? A-a-a-re you ok?” Jordan stepped back shaking. “I..said…leave..me…alone..” Kira snarls staring right at Jordan her teeth shining. “K-k-k-kira?? Your scaring me.” Jordan steps back. “Hello?” Sapphire and Firehead say as they walk in. “Guys? W-w-w-what are you doing here? Jordan says shaking. “Stopped by to say hello….Jordan are you ok?” Says Firehead as he watches Jordan begin to cry. “Kira…I think there is something wrong with her..” Jordan holds his breath to catch a noise come from Kira. “I’ll go see” Says Sapphire walking towards the door where Kira was. After a long talk Sapphire walk out quickly and stares at Jordan. “Did you notice her bleeding? There is blood everywhere. Aaall over the bed.” Sapphire says looking worried. “What? What happened?” Firehead and Jordan say at the same time. “You should take care of her. I mean, she is your girlfriend.” Sapphire brushes her bangs away from her face. “She doesn’t want me near her.” Jordan says wiping his eyes. “Do it! She could die if none of us help her!” Firehead says staring at everyone. Jordan walks in the room with Kira holding her stomach protecting the baby. “GET AWAY!” Kira snarls. “Omigod! Kira’s pregnant?” Sapphire says. “Yes. Ok? Well..Kira hunny calm down.” Jordan says as he sits near Kira. “My arms bleeding…I’m trying to protect the baby. I want him to be strong. Like my father was.” Kira says holding her stomach. “It’s a boy?” Jordan says as he wraps Kira up. “Yes.” Kira says curling up near her beloved Jordan. “Well..Now that we are here…Lets party!” Sapphire squeals. So they rest and talked not knowing the black figure of Koda staring into the window. “Kira? Pregnant? Must be MY kid.” Koda says to himself. “And, if it’s not, I’ll just have to make a lil change..” Koda smiles evilly and stalks the couples chit chat.

By: Caroline DeBlois

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 6, 2008, 6:54:59 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogok,this koda guy is gonna have a broken NECK IF HE DOESNT STEP AWAY FROM KIRA LIK NOW!!!!AND A BUSTED HEAD!!!!

Falconlobo on February 16, 2007, 10:07:28 PM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboA hedgedog cool

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on February 14, 2007, 9:59:21 AM

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on
xXHerMusicalAngelXxThe hell will Koda wrek ya'lls happy birth! Lemme at him!

Very great job! Dogs are known todo thar, an kira bein part dog, she's kool like that!*thumb up*Very extravagant job!

RogueTheBat18 on February 13, 2007, 6:35:39 PM

RogueTheBat18 on
RogueTheBat18hmm...not bad, i mean, Kira is part dog, they get rather aggressive when they r about to hav pups.

Well done