Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Kiras Reaction

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 9 - Kiras Reaction

Chapter 9 - Kiras Reaction
“Koda?” Kira says her voice sounding annoyed yet scared. “Hello darling. Miss me? How’s OUR kid?” Koda walked over to Kira and kissed her. SMACK! Kira slapped Koda across the face. “Don’t touch me.” Kira snarled staring at him with red eyes. SMACK! Koda smacked Kira across the face. “Now, that is not very nice.” Koda says as he stares at Kira. Jordan punches Koda in the stomach. “Don’t touch her.” He says as he looks at Koda. “Jordan! Leave him alone. I want to deal with him.” Kira says as she pushes Jake away from her. “Ok.” Jordan steps back as Koda gets up smiling. “Good.” Koda says as he walks over to Kira. Without saying a word he kisses her roughly then tries to pull her shirt down. “Stop it!” Kira says as she pushes Koda. “I know you like it.” He says as he tries again. “NO!” Kira growls. “Can I talk to you in private?” Koda says as he points to the guest room. Kira nods and walks in. Koda smiles and shuts the door and locks it. “KODA!” Jordan slams his body into the door. “DON’T YOU TOUCH HER!” Jordan slams his fist against the door. Nobody heard anything until they heard Kira make an unhappy noise and Koda make a happy noise. “Stop iiiit.” Kira says trying to move. “KODA!” Jordan smacks the door. “AAAAH!” Koda yells as Kira walks out of the room. “You son of a..” Koda says as he walks out. SMACK! Jordan smacks Koda really hard on the face. “I WARNED YOU NOT TO HURT HER!!!” Jordan says as he kicks Koda in the stomach. Koda gets up and runs away. Jordan walks up to Kira, and without saying a word he kisses her roughly then lightly. “Oh Kira I’m so sorry.” He says as he continues to kiss her. Firehead and Sapphire leave knowing what was going to happen. After they left, Jordan lays Kira on the bed and begins to take off her clothes. “I forgive you.” Kira says gasping. Then Kira let Jordan touch her and go farther if he wanted to. The afternoon came and Kira gasped. “Hun?” Jordan says responding quickly. “The baby…it just kicked again.” Kira blushed. Jordan lies Kira down on the couch and kissed her. He pulled a blanket on them and as they watched t.v. he rubbed Kira smoothly on the below the belt place. Kira yelped and gasped as they relaxed for the rest of the day.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 6, 2008, 7:03:46 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogOH YAH KICK KODAS BUTT!!!!!

Falconlobo on February 16, 2007, 10:11:20 PM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboKoda si begging to be more of an evil jerk all the time

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on February 14, 2007, 10:12:01 AM

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on
xXHerMusicalAngelXx= / Koda needs to know that if he wants Kira sooooo much that he should learnt o respect her, unlike some people I know, anyways, Koda wont get Kira!XP


Awshumness job on the storyline here!It's kicking so much @$$ as a narrative!

RogueTheBat18 on February 13, 2007, 6:40:07 PM

RogueTheBat18 on
RogueTheBat18haha, well done.
I am very impressed with your story, cant wait until the next chps come.

Amazment88 on February 13, 2007, 8:02:04 AM

Amazment88 on
Amazment88Luv tha chapter!
YAY U!
Awesomestory soo far!
I want 2 see wut happens!