Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Anger In The Morning

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 10 - Anger In The Morning

Chapter 10 - Anger In The Morning
Kira wakes up, It is 6:00Pm. She gets up and notices that she not only feels different but feels angry and very protective over her growing pup. She stares at Jordan still sleeping and she walks out to the living room. “Damn Koda.” She murmurs as she picks up a fallen chair. “GAH!” Kira says as she holds her arm. A sharp pain hits it. Kira looks at her arm, Nothing was wrong. “That was weird.” Kira says growling. She growls again then stops herself. “Hun?” Jordan says as he walks out of the room. “Are you ok? I heard you yell.” He says wiping his eyes. “Yeah. Hey hun,” Kira says as she steps backwards a little bit. “Yeah?” Jordan yawns. “Today I woke up and I felt weird. I know why it is just that, when a hedgedog gets pregnant, they get very aggressive. So, Try and watch yourself today. Ok? I might just wanna sit in our room.” Kira says shaking. “Ok hun, if you want.” Jordan says as he kisses Kira and then he stops and smells a weird scent on her body. He sniffed her body. “Hun. Why do you smell like Koda?” Jordan says as he begins to lick Kira. “I don’t know. Shouldn’t I smell like you?” Kira says as she begins to lick Jordan back. Kira and Jordan spent a couple of minutes licking each other. Kira stops and growls. “Hello?” Firehead and Sapphire walk in. Kiras growl becomes deep as her fur begins to raise up a little. “Kira are you ok?” Firehead says as he steps back a little. Kira steps away from Jordan and snarls her fur spiked up. “K-k-k-kira? Are you ok? J-j-j-Jordan what wrong with her.” Sapphire holds Firehead for protection. Kiras snarls comes out fierce. “Kira, Hun, Go relax. I’ll explain.” Jordan says nudging Kira toward the bedroom door. Kira snarls deeply. Jordan explains to the frightened couple what is wrong with Kira. “Oh” They both say. Just then a huge snarl comes from the room Kira was in, not only a snarl, but a scream of pain from a familiar voice, Koda.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 6, 2008, 7:08:35 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogGOD!!!OK KODA UR GOING DOWN 2 DA GROUND!!GRRRR LE ME AT HIM LE ME AT HIM >:(

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on February 14, 2007, 10:17:21 AM

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on
xXHerMusicalAngelXxKoda dosent seem to give up does he? PAIN IN THE @$$ BASTERD! DIE LIKE THE ROACH YOU ARE!>.<

Still I comment the story as a thriller!(for once jordan ans kira didnt go at it in the bed!XD)