Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - A Baby Is Born

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 11 - A Baby Is Born

Chapter 11 - A Baby Is Born
Jordan runs into the room to see a trail of blood go from the bed where Kira was sitting out to the widow. “Damn, he left.” Jordan says whacking the door. Kira sat there with wide eyes. Then she stared at Jordan. “H-h-hun. I-I-I-I think….The b-b-baby is ready.” She ran up to Jordan hugging him tightly. “Omigod! Lets get you to the hospital.” Jordan pick up Kira and puts her in the car. Sapphire and Firehead followed. The whole ride there Kira relaxed and listened to Sapphire who knew what she was doing. At the hospital Kira was sent to a room, and Jordan sat outside. “Oh god. I’m nervous.” Jordan says putting his head on his fists. They all waited for the signal to come in. Jordans ears twitched every time he heard a noise. “Hey dude, calm down, she’ll be ok.” Firehead says as he patted Jordans back. Jordan takes a deep breath but doesn’t let it go. He lets it go when he heard Kira yell his name. “Kira, I love you so much.” Jordan whispered. “Jordan would you like to see your son?” A doctor said. Jordan sprung up and saw Kira laying on a hospital bed holding a little baby boy. “Want to see your son?” Kira says quietly. Jordan walks over and sees that the baby looked like him, only the color of Kira with the marks on his body like her too. “He’s beautiful.” Jordan says with a smile on his face. “What are you going to call him?” Said the nurse holding a notebook. “AJ.” Kira says looking at Jordan. “Yeah, we’ll call him AJ.” Jordan says. “What is AJ going to stand for?” The nurse replies. “Uh. Nothing. Just AJ.” Kira says snuggling AJ. Kira and Jordan took AJ home and introduced him to everyone. “I love you so much.” Jordan says as he kissed Kira. “I love you too.” Kira said back. AJ opened his eyes and Kira wagged her tail and started to lick him. They all relaxed for the rest of the day. “Damn it. Not MY kid. “Murmured Koda as he watched the couple bond with their child. “Well..Then…I’ll have to fix that.” He said taking out a gun.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on May 1, 2009, 3:13:54 PM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverHES GONNA KILL AJ! I dont think Jordan and Kira will let him though.

Forestdahedgehog on March 6, 2008, 7:19:09 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogawwwwwXD AJ!!!!grrr KODA U R REALLY CROSSING DA LINE NOW!!!!!!!!GRRRRRR!!!RAWR!!!very nice story XD

Falconlobo on February 16, 2007, 10:12:14 PM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboOh Koda You crossing the line now

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on February 14, 2007, 10:24:02 AM

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on
xXHerMusicalAngelXxKoda'd better not do what I think he's doing! T-T your stpry reminds me so much about angie! My opposite wanted to kill his own son!T-T Thankully I didnt let him*phew*

Killer job killer scenery, and killer name for your son!