Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Careing Love

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 12 - Careing Love

Chapter 12 - Careing Love
Kira and Aj were playing on the floor when a huge knock hit the door. Kira picked up Aj and curled in a corner of the room. Jordan answered the door. BAM! He was shot in the arm. “GAH!” Jordan yells as he fell to the floor. “Oops, I missed.” Koda says as he walks in. “Koda!” Kira snarled as she held Aj in a safe protective way. “ What are you doing here?” She snarled. “Coming to kill your kid. What do you think I was here for? Oh and I did wanna come see my beautiful wife.” Koda says as he kisses Kira roughly. Koda grabs Aj who was beginning to cry. “Shhh. It won’t take long.” Koda says as he stares at Jordan who was laying on the floor and trying to get up. He pointed the gun at Aj. “See yah later!” BAM! The bullet didn’t’ hit Aj. It hit Kira right in the stomach. “GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Kira screamed as she fell on the floor. Jordan Slams right into Koda knocking him down. “LEAVE US ALONE!” Jordan shouts. Koda runs out. Aj crawls over to his mother and licks her wound carefully. “GA…H..” Kira tried not to screams but she griped the ground tightly. “Jordan..It hurts..” Kira whined as Aj licked her wound. “GA…H!” She screamed again. Jordan quietly sat down near Kira and picked Aj up. “Shhh…It’s alright hun.” Jordan winced as Aj began to lick his wound. “Aj stop.” Jordan says as he places Aj on the floor. A crawls up to Kira and begins to lick her wound again. “I love you too Aj.” Kira says as she pets Aj’s head. After Kira was wrapped up they all rested with the hopes of a normal day.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 6, 2008, 7:23:56 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogOMG!!DE POOR BABY!!!than heaven jordan and kira saved him,BUT POOR JORDANA ND KIRA XP XD

Falconlobo on February 16, 2007, 10:13:45 PM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboHmm must be super healing or something like wolverine

RogueTheBat18 on February 14, 2007, 3:10:03 PM

RogueTheBat18 on
RogueTheBat18Bloody hell, these two take all sorts of hits, but they never die:P

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on February 14, 2007, 10:29:21 AM

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on
xXHerMusicalAngelXxT-T Ok that's reminding me way too much of Angie. I was shot in the arm too, thank you very much, plus the babie was in danger of bein squashed!T-T

Nice and killer story, I'm luvin it!