Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Romantic Evening.

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 13 - Romantic Evening.

Chapter 13 - Romantic Evening.
Kira woke up with Aj snuggled up to her. “Aww.” She said under her breath. Just as Kira tried to get up Aj woke with a cute little smile on his face. “Jordan?” Kira says with Aj in her arms. “In here.” Jordan said. Kira walks into the bathroom and notices Jordan in the bath tub, relaxing. “Wanna join?” Jordan says romantically. “Of course I will.” Kira says putting Aj down. “Up!” Aj barks. “Did you hear that?” Kira yelped with her tail wagging. “His first word!” Jordan says. “Well..since he said his first word, he can join us.” He laughs. Kira strips down and jumps in with Aj. “Hmmmm.” Kira sighs. “This feels soo nice.” She laughs as Aj splashes her. After the bath, Kira licks Aj. “Up!” Aj barks. “Ok.” Kira says as she picks up Aj. “Oh Kira.” Jordan growls romantically. His fur glows a light pinkish blue color. The power of the hearts made him appear that color. “Oh.” Kira growled romantically back. Kira called Firehead and asked him if he and Sapphire could watch Aj for a while. They agreed. Kira walked up to Jordan and held his hand. “I love you.” She whispered in his ear. Then she turned a light white bluish color and flew to the door. “What? Your not the only one with powers.” She growled sexily. “Ooh!” Jordan says as he floats up to Kira. Kira pokes him on the nose and flies up into the afternoon sky. They flew for a while then rested in a tree on sunset hill. “I’ve never seen anything more beautiful than you Kira.” Jordan says to Kira with his eyes glowing. “Oh stop it!” Kira says blushing. “I’ve never been so serious in my life.” Jordan says as he leans in to kiss Kira. They kissed each other for a while then went home to relax and Jordan made Kira and himself some dinner. “Enjoy.” He says as he puts a plate of steak down in front of Kira. “I’m going to make dessert.” Kira says in a sexy tone. “I can’t wait.” Says Jordan as he winks at Kira. After eating they laid on the couch and Kira and Jordan got into some rough sex. They stopped after they couldn’t breath. “Wow” Kira says as she tries to take deep breaths. They cuddled on the couch and the silence was broken when Aj cutely crawled in and said “Up!”. Kira let him up and they all fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 6, 2008, 7:34:23 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogawwwwwwXD

Sonic2 on March 8, 2007, 4:17:32 PM

Sonic2 on
Sonic2you had to say um... u know... sex. -falls to ground- -dies-

Falconlobo on February 16, 2007, 10:15:08 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobosuper powers cool

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on February 14, 2007, 11:00:21 AM

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on
xXHerMusicalAngelXxAwwwwwwww!Up! what a nice way for a first word to come out! That was awsome! and finaly you two have some alone time!*claps*

Nice and very touching chpter, I like this one most of al so far! Keep up the great job!

jordanthehedgehog on February 14, 2007, 2:05:07 AM

jordanthehedgehog on
jordanthehedgehogaww so cute his first word i cant wait for the next chapter