Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - A Worried Angel

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 14 - A Worried Angel

Chapter 14 - A Worried Angel
Kira woke up with Aj on her stomach. Jordan was nowhere to be found. “Hun?” Kira called out. “Up! Aj barked. Kira picked him up. RING RING! The phone rang. “Hello?” Kira says. “Hello, miss Kira? I’m Dr.Bricksville and I’m here to tell you that you husband, Jordan was brutally beaten and sent here. Can you come and *click* Come and see what I did to him” Kodas voice came on. “Koda? What did you do?” Kira growled. “You’ll see. *click, beeeeeeep*” the line went to dead. Kira ran over to the hospital and found Jordans room. “H-h-h-hun?” Jordan says as he tries to get up and calm his beloved. “No, don’t get up.” Kira says walking over. She kisses him and start to cry. “Who did this to you?” She sobbed hard. “Shhh…No tears,” Jordan says as he wipes her tears away. “I couldn’t stand Koda and so we fought and I was sent here by some nice teenagers who were out partying. Now, Don’t cry, I hate to see you cry.” He says as he kisses Kira. “I’m going to stay here for tonight. Ok? You and Aj relax, I’ll try to come home early if I miss you tonight.” He says as he rubbed Kiras stomach. Kira made a small whining noise. After a long talk Kira went home and played with Aj. Then she bonded with him by taking of her clothes and crawling around nude with him. She licked and hugged him. KNOCK KNOCK! A knock on the door echoed through the house. “Hun?” Jordan says as he walks in. He noticed Kira and Aj laying on the ground cuddling up to each other and nude. “Hun?” Kira yelped happily and hugged her husband. “I was so worried.” Kira says pushing her bare body against him blushing madly. Him and Kira kissed for a while and they enjoyed the day.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 6, 2008, 7:41:13 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogXD

Falconlobo on February 16, 2007, 10:18:02 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboseriously Koda needs to let it be

and give it up

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on February 14, 2007, 11:05:04 AM

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on
xXHerMusicalAngelXxTisk tisk, Jordan shouldve waited for the challange to come to him, thats the fighter's noble way to fight, thus youll have the element of surprise and the calmness of of winning.^^I'm cunning that way, I know what I'm saying^^

Nice chapter, I liked this one too, but Koda's gotta back off, seriously he should get a blow up doll!XDD

jordanthehedgehog on February 14, 2007, 3:14:24 AM

jordanthehedgehog on
jordanthehedgehogaww sweet and OMG only 13 and already married