Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Happy Valentines Day

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 15 - Happy Valentines Day

Chapter 15 - Happy Valentines Day
“UP! UP! UP!” Aj screamed as he jumped on Jordan. “Sometimes I wish that the only thing he could do is sit there and be cute.” Jordan moaned as he got up. “Kira?” Jordan says as he got up and threw Aj on the bed as a joke. Aj screamed with joy. “UP!” He barked. “Fine.” Jordan says as he picks the spazzed out Aj. “Mommy?” Aj says as he looked around. Jordan stared at Aj. “Yep..Gonna find mommy.” He says kind of shocked that Aj said that. Jordan put Aj down and told Firehead that he was going to find Kira. “Kira where are you?” Jordan called out. BAM! Kira jumped at Jordan and kissed him roughly. “Happy valentines day hunny.” Kira said romantically. She turned whitish blue and flew up. “Coming?” She says in a soft, sexy tone. “Of course.” Jordan says back in a sexy voice. He turns pinkish blue and joins her. They fly around and kissed each other. Kira started to lick Jordans neck as they flew over the ocean. “I love you so much.” Kira says as she begins to lick his neck again. Jordan stops her and starts to lick her neck. “I love you too.” He whispers. Jordan continues to lick her neck. “Ahhh. Hmmm.” Kira says as she begins to blush and enjoy the love. “It is sooo hard to explain my love to you Jordan, I would find it hard live without you hun.” She whispers. Jordan stops licking her and holds her tightly. “I would do anything for you Kira, I would never leave you hun, my love burns for you like the intense heat of two billion suns.” Jordan says as he stares at her eyes. Kira licks Jordans neck and begins to cry. “I love you so much.” Kira sobs. “Please don’t leave me.” She sobs harder. “I will never leave you hun. I promise.” Jordan says as he stares at the sunset and also begins to cry. The couple kissed and cried for the rest of the night. The moon came up and they stared at the moon in awe. “I’ve never seen an angel before, well, until I met you Kira.” Jordan says as he pets Kiras head. “I love you so much.” Kira whined. So they rest for a while and stare at the moon and enjoyed the night.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 6, 2008, 7:48:17 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogromantic XD

Falconlobo on February 16, 2007, 10:19:09 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboshouldn't they get married^^

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on February 14, 2007, 11:10:32 AM

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on
xXHerMusicalAngelXxSo touching!The love in this one is so very strong!I oved the turn out on it!

This is awsome, keep up the vey nice job!*sobs* so nice.....