Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - "UP UP I SAY!"

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 17 - "UP UP I SAY!"

Chapter 17 - "UP UP I SAY!"
“UP MOMMY! UP DADDY!” Screamed Aj at 2:00 in the morning. His scream comes from his room where his crib is. “Ok, We will both get up.” Jordan moans as he gets up. Kira walks over to Aj as he begins to cry. “Shhh, hunny don’t cry.” Kira says as she rubs Aj on the stomach lightly. “Bad dream?” Jordan yawns. “Probably.” Kira yawns. Kira wipes Aj’s tears away and starts to sing a lullaby called “Blue moon”, a Beautiful song from Kiras planet. Her voice was beautiful and Aj fell asleep quickly and Jordan could only stare. “So sleep, Toniiight.” Kira finishes. “Wow, that was beautiful hun.” Jordan says hugging Kira. “My mother sang that to me when I was young.” Kira says as she turns around and hugs him back. “Well, A beautiful voice may not always come with a beautiful body, but your voice must of found you and whisked right to you right when you were born.” Jordan says being romantic. Kira blushes heavily. “I love you so much. I would never ever go to anyone else especially Koda.” Kira says licking Jordans neck while blushing heavily. “Well, now that we’re up, wanna go out and relax on the beach?” Jordan says smiling weirdly. “Ok, I’ll get my bathing suit on.” Kira winks at him. “I’ll get mine on too.” Jordan say winking back. They walk on the beach for a while splashing water at each other and swam in the salty water. Kira throws herself to the sandy ground and laughs. “This was a great idea hun.” Kira giggles. “I’m brilliant” Jordan says with his head held high. “Whoa!” He says as he trips over himself. “Yeah brilliant.” Kira and Jordan say at the same time. They hugged each other and rested on the beach.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 6, 2008, 8:01:42 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww XD

Falconlobo on February 16, 2007, 10:22:02 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonice story but far from over for future chapters though

i think spacing might be neeed if the chapters are logner^^

and ratings please^^

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on February 15, 2007, 2:05:56 PM

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on
xXHerMusicalAngelXxYay!Relaxation!Woohoo!!

It's nice and all, but KODA?!XD now I miss himXD

It's comin allong very well! Keep up th brilliant work!

BTW: I added a story on myself!=D I doubt you'll read i, but hey, I wanna tell you anyways..^^