Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - The Sickness part 1

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 18 - The Sickness part 1

Chapter 18 - The Sickness part 1
Kira and Jordan went home and relaxed on the couch. “Oh hun I love you so much!” Kira says snuggling up to Jordan. “I love you more.” says Jordan as he kissed Kira on the lips. “Lets get some rest before Aj wants me to feed him breakfast.” Kira says fixing her shirt. “One more kiss.” Jordan says as he leans in to kiss Kira. They kissed for a while then turned off the light and fell asleep.
“UP MOMMY! UP DADDY!” Aj screamed. Kira and Jordan got up. Jordan went to make breakfast and Kira went to go feed Aj his milk. “Ow Aj not so hard.” Kira said pulling her shirt back on. “God your teeth are like mine, Cute but evil, and besides, your not suppose to bite me. ” She says as she sniffs the air and smells breakfast. “Mmmmmm. Smells good!” She says walking into the kitchen. “Hungry?” Jordan says as he puts down plates of bacon, eggs, and toast. The whole team runs down stairs. “Mmmmmm.” They all said. “UP MOMMY UP!” Aj screams came from the other room. “Oh! Better go get him!” Kira says as she gets up and runs to the other room. “Damn she is so beautiful.” Jordan says as he stares at Kira picking Aj up. “Elbows off the table Mr. Awwwzer.” Said Sapphire as she flung a piece of eggs at Jordan. “AUGH!” Jordan says as he fell out of his chair. “Ow! Aj stop it!” Kira said as she moved the spazzed out Aj away from her shirt. “He is hungry all the time. I never get to eat because of this lil booshca!” Kira says rubbing her nose and Aj’s nose together. “Mommy!” Aj barked. “Yes, and I will always be that no matter what.” Kira says as she hugged Aj. “MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY!……..MOMMY!” Says the spazzed out Aj as he squeals with joy as Kira kissed his cheek. He squirmed in her arms laughing with joy. “He is sooo cute! I wish he was mine.” Sapphire said as she watched Jordan get up. “Too bad. He is mine.” Said Jordan sticking out his tongue. “MOMMY!” Aj squealed. “Hey guys I’m going to give this lil dirty boy a bath.” Kira says as she picked Aj up again. “I wanna bath.” Jordan said with a sexy tone. “Well..You do look like u need a bath. I’ll wash you when I’m done with Aj.” Kira growled in a low sexy voice back at Jordan. “I can’t wait..” Jordan growls sexily back.
“God I’ve created a monster, well I delivered one.” Kira says dripping with water holding Aj in a towel. “MOMMY!” Aj squeals “Yes. Now, I must clean your father.” Kira says putting Aj n his crib. Aj shook off the water on him and he came out to be a fluffy puffball. “Cutie.” Sapphire said pinching his cheek. Jordan and Kira went up stairs and enjoyed each others presents. They licked each other smoothly and touched each other lightly. They finished and went down stairs and noticed Sapphire and Firehead making out. “THERE ARE CHILDREN PRESENT! Kira screamed scaring the couple. “HAHA!!” Kira laughs. “THAT WAS NOT FUNNY KIRA!” Firehead screamed. “Yeah it was!” Jordan says as he high-fived Kira. “MOMMY!” Aj screamed. The laughter stopped. Kira looked over and stared at Aj who was crying. “DADDY NO!” Aj screamed. “Aj, are you ok?” Kira said as she picked up Aj. “UP!” He cried. Kira felt Aj’s head. It was burning up. “Aj are you ok?” Jordan said stepping closer.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 6, 2008, 8:05:20 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogOH

Falconlobo on February 17, 2007, 1:34:55 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonice funny and cute chapter

jordanthehedgehog on February 16, 2007, 11:07:53 PM

jordanthehedgehog on
jordanthehedgehogOMG WHATS HAPPENING AND HOW DARE YOU WASH UR NOT MY MOTHER BESIDE I CAN WASH MY SELF still very good i will wait for the next one