Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - The Showdown

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 20 - The Showdown

Chapter 20 - The Showdown
Kira ran outside and growled under her breath. “Why the hell am I so stressed?” She growled. “Oh hello Kira. Your looking beautiful today.” Came a voice. Kira looked up and noticed that it was her ex boyfriend Tydle. “Tydle? What are you doing here?” Kira said stepping back a little. “I was just walking around and surprisingly ran into you, And boy do you look sexy.” Tydle growled in a sexy way. “Stop it Tydle! I’m married and I have a child!” Kira growled. “Married? Your only a child yourself.” Tydle said in a sexy tone. “I know, but don’t try to move in on me. Jordan will hurt you and I don’t want to see another fight.” Kira said stepping closer to Tydle. Tydle walked up to Kira and hugged her. “This means we are JUST saying hello.” Kira growled. Just then Tydle kissed Kira. “Tydle stop it!” Kira growled as she pushed Tydle away from her. “I can’t believe you did that!” She growled. “KIRA?” Jordan said as he noticed Tydle holding Kira. “Jordan, this is not what you think. We were just saying hello to each other then he kissed me.” Kira said with her ears back. “Is that true?” Jordan said looking at Tydle. “Yeah man, I was just saying hello. I didn’t mean…” “SHUT UP!” Jordan stopped him from finishing. Jordan runs up and sucker punches Tydle. “Hey!” Tydle said as he got up. Tydle and Jordan had a rough showdown. When the fight got serious and rougher Kiras eyes turned red and she screamed. “STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU! I CAN’T STAND TO SEE THIS!” She screamed at them. “I CAN’T STAND SEEING EVERYONE DO THIS! PLEASE STOP! I CAN’T IMAGIN WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!” She whimpered as tears rolled down her cheeks. “Stop it. Please.” Kira fell to her knees crying. “Hun?” Jordan said while taking a step towards Kira. “GET AWAY!” Kira choked on her tears. She got up and ran away. “KIRA!” Jordan yelled but she didn’t look back. “Kira. Please try to come back.” Jordan began to cry. “Hey sorry man, I didn’t mean to make her do that.” Tydle says as he looked at Jordan. “Just leave me alone. Please.” Jordan sobbed. Tydle walked away and Jordan walked inside and hugged Aj.
Kira ran and stopped. “I’m sorry.” She whispered as she looked at the sky. She turned to walk home but was stopped by a familiar figure but it had a scar on its eye. “HEY HUN! GUESS WHOS BACK!” koda said grabbing Kira.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 6, 2008, 8:46:50 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehog-_-oh great,koda...YAY!!THAT MEANS MOR VIOLENCE XD YAHOO!!!

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on March 12, 2007, 12:55:32 AM

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on
xXHerMusicalAngelXxI never imagined Tydle as a bad guy, great work!^__^ an I tottaly understand it, sis.^^ Anyways, it'sjust a story, plus you know I don't mind things such as these.^__^Keep up an exelent work!^__^

RogueTheBat18 on February 18, 2007, 6:20:47 PM

RogueTheBat18 on
RogueTheBat18Koda's return, cant wait to the next chp

Falconlobo on February 18, 2007, 6:02:12 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboWow stress endures Them and Koda returns

jordanthehedgehog on February 17, 2007, 10:05:55 PM

jordanthehedgehog on
jordanthehedgehogOMG i cant wait for the next chapter