Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Hope and Tradgities

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 21 - Hope and Tradgities

Chapter 21 - Hope and Tradgities
“Koda? Let go of me!” Kira growled at Kodas appearance. “Why hello darling, what a charming surprise, I missed you.” Koda said holding Kira tightly, refusing to let go. “LET ME GO!” Kira yelled. She struggled to break free. Koda whistled and a grey dragon appeared. He was much bigger than Kira and Koda, he was muscular and mean looking, four sharp spikes were on his tail. He picked up Koda who was holding Kira and flew away. “JORDAN!!” Kira screamed with tears in her eyes. She became blind knowing this was normal because hedgedogs, when they become scared they become blind for a while. She screamed louder. “Shut up!” Koda snapped. He hit Kira with his elbow hard enough to knock her out. Kira stayed awake but her eyes became heavy. She screamed again. “I said shut up!” Koda said whacking her harder. Kira tried to stay awake but her eyes wouldn’t’ let her. She blacked out.
“I’m going out to look for Kira.” Jordan says getting off the couch. He walked around town and then stopped in his tracks. “KODA!!” He yelled, his voice filled with anger. His voice echoed. He ran to Kodas house.
“Let me go!” Kira whined. “No chance hun.” Koda said pulling off Kiras top. Kira tried to move but she was pinned down by shackles and handcuffs. “ Oh yeah you should love this.” Koda said beginning to breath heavy. “GET OFF YOU, YOU PERVERT!” Kira shook trying to find her sight. “I may not be able to see you Koda, but I can still smell you.” She growled. Koda Rubbed her body. “Enjoy this. I want you to have another kid. OUR kid.” Koda said as he finished with her. SLAM! The door opened revealing Jordan. “Get, away, from, my, wife.” He said with anger. “Not so fast, Jordan.” Koda says getting up. “Get him boys!” Koda says as the dragon and a black hedgehog charged at Jordan. They fought viciously for a while. “STOP!” Kira yelled. Her eyes still couldn’t see anything but she cried. Jordan won the battle and took Kira home. They cuddled on the couch. *Ring!* The phone ringed and Kira picked it up. “Hello?” Kira said. She froze with fears as tears rolled down her eyes. “No. What did he do?” Kira cried. She sobbed as she listened. “Where is it going to be?” She said praying. “Well as the only family of him I say the planet Unix.” She said proudly. *Click* Kira hung up the phone and cried. “Hun? What the matter?” Jordan said as he hugged Kira. “No, why him?” Kira sobbed.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 6, 2008, 9:03:48 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogoh noes

Falconlobo on February 20, 2007, 12:14:42 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboWow intesnseness

RogueTheBat18 on February 19, 2007, 5:54:34 PM

RogueTheBat18 on
RogueTheBat18Wats up?

jordanthehedgehog on February 19, 2007, 1:07:47 AM

jordanthehedgehog on
jordanthehedgehogno wats wrong