Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - The Return of the Queen

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 22 - The Return of the Queen

Chapter 22 - The Return of the Queen
“My friend Max. We were friends since we were born. He is getting sent to the electric chair.” Kira cried. “No, No why Max. What did you do.” She sobbed. “Oh no.” Jordan said petting Kiras head. “He’s going to die tomorrow.” Kira sobbed. “Can we go see him?” Kira said. “Sure” Jordan said kissing Kira. They went to go see Max.
At the police department, Kira ran up to Max’s jail cell. “Oh Max What happened?” Kira sobbed as she grabbed Max’s hands. “I-I-I don’t know. I-I-I’m a monster.” Max sobbed. “LET ME IN THIS frackING CELL!” Kira screamed at the guard. SMACK! The guard smacked Kira across the face. “HEY!” Jordan screamed. The guard opened the cell and Kira ran it and hugged Max. “Oh Kira I’m so sorry.” Max cried. Kira slowly kissed Max. Jordan allowed Kira and Max to kiss. “Kira, I’m sorry.” Max cried. “Its ok. I’ll stop this from happening I promise.” Kira cried. She smiled at Max. “Your death is going to be on the Planet Unix.” Kira smiled. “Omigod. Thank you Kira! You can stop it! Thank you, your Majesty.” Max said crying. “Anything for my best friend.” Kira sobbed.
At the execution cell. “Max Roxwell you are sentenced to the electric chair. Do you have any last words?” Said the guard. “I’m sorry for what I did.” Max cried. The guards strapped Max up and stepped back. “Electricity will now be sent through your body until your dead.” The guard stared at the clock and Max started to cry. “Sta” “STOP IN THE NAME OF THE LAW!” Kira screamed as she ran up and broke the chair. “HALT! YOU ARE NOW SENTENCED TO DEATH!” The guard yelled as he grabbed Kira. “As queen of Unix I ORDER you to let him go!” Kira screamed. Murmurs of the citizens came out of the silence. “The queen? Isn’t she dead? Is that Kira? She is not married.” The voices said. “My mother died and I am now queen.” Kira said. “This is my husband Jordan, And we say to let him go!” Kira ordered. “Your highness. We are so sorry.” The guards said bowing. Kira and Jordan sent Max free and went home. “Thanks guys.” Max says. He hugged them and said goodbye. “I WILL STOP TO SEE YOU GUYS!” Max yelled. “Bye!” Kira screamed. Then Kira and Jordan relaxed with Aj and fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 6, 2008, 9:16:32 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogcoolXD

Falconlobo on February 20, 2007, 12:17:08 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboNice chapter useing her roayl sttis to help a freind is nice but what did Max do to make him say he's a monster?

RogueTheBat18 on February 19, 2007, 5:56:40 PM

RogueTheBat18 on
RogueTheBat18whoa, so much in so little time

FlameTheFox578 on February 19, 2007, 6:31:51 AM

FlameTheFox578 on
FlameTheFox578awesome