Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - Hospitalized and a New Power

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 23 - Hospitalized and a New Power

Chapter 23 - Hospitalized and a New Power
Kira woke up with a sharp pain on her side. “Agh!” She winced as she looked at her side. A huge gash was across her side coming on her stomach. Blood was coming out. “How the hell did that happen?” She whispered. “Hun? Omigod! Are you ok?” Jordan said getting up. He ran over to Kira and placed his hand on her wound. “GAH!” Kira whimpered in pain. “Mommy? Daddy?” Aj said hanging from the bar in is crib. “Go back to sleep Aj, mommy is going to be okay.” Jordan said holding Kira. Kira whined in great pain. “Lay down for now, I’m going to call the hospital.” Jordan said gently putting Kira on the ground. “Hello? 911? I’m calling from 1483 West Sun St., I need and ambulance my wife is bleeding badly. Ok. Thank you. Bye.” Jordan hung up the phone and sat near Kira. “Don’t worry hun” He said. He bent down and looked at her wound. He slowly started to lick it. “GAH!’ Kira screamed. Jordan refused to stop. “GA-AH!!” Kira screamed again. She gripped the ground hard. Jordan stopped and grabbed Aj who was screaming to get out of his crib. Aj squirmed and Jordan let him down. Aj crawled over to Kira and started licking her wound. Kira screamed and gripped the ground. The door bell rang and reviled two white men in white. “Hello we are from the hospital and we got a call saying that there is a bleeding woman.” They said. Jordan showed them Kira and they put her on a stretcher. “GAH!” Kira whined as they slowly put her on. Jordan and Aj went to the hospital.
“Mr. Jordan um your wife said that she was in a fight with a guy named Koda. Do you want us to inform the police?” Said the doctor. “No, is Kira ok?” Jordan said. “Yes she is going to be fine, she just needs some rest.” The doctor said flipping through a notebook. Jordan left the building with Aj.
SLAM! Jordan knocks Kodas door down. “KODA!” Jordan yelled. “What the? Oh, look who’s here.” Koda said getting up. “UP!” Aj barked. “Aw isn’t that sweet, you brought your son.” Koda said. “NO!” Aj growled. Jordan placed Aj on the ground and punched Koda. Koda landed and punched him back. Jordan didn’t feel stable and fell to the ground. “Weakling.” Koda laughed. “DADDY!” Aj screamed and stared at Koda. “NO!” He screamed. Then a flame shot out of Aj’s had and hit koda. Jordan picked up Aj and ran away.
“Kira. Hun? Your son just kicked major @$$!” Jordan laughed as he petted Kiras head. “What?” Kira whined. “Aj shot Koda with a fireball!” Jordan yelped. “He’s like his father!” He yelped and hugged Aj. “Mommy?” Aj barked. Jordan placed Aj on Kiras bed. “Hi Aj.” Kira whined. “Come on, lets take you home hun.” Jordan said hugging Kira. They walked home in hopes of a new day.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 6, 2008, 9:21:12 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogXD FIRE BALLS

Falconlobo on March 6, 2007, 7:25:47 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool when did this happen ya left out the fight^^

FlameTheFox578 on February 20, 2007, 3:55:39 AM

FlameTheFox578 on
FlameTheFox578awesome!u can seriously write.yur stories are kickass.do more,im really interested.