Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Kira new Power.

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 24 - Kira new Power.

Chapter 24 - Kira new Power.
Kira woke up and saw Jordan trying to get Aj to shoot flames from his hand. “Come on Aj, do it again, do it for daddy.” Jordan pleaded. “Ugh, give it up hun, he won’t do it.” Kira said holding her stomach. She felt a surge of power go through her veins. “What in gods name?” She whispered. “MOMMY!!” Aj barked as he held his arms up. Kira picked up Aj and went into the kitchen. “Hold on Aj I’ll feed you, just let me have some water.” Kira said as she grabbed a glass. “I swear he shot fire from his hand. Jordan said hugging Kira from behind. “Well when you two are done eating we will go out in the back and we can try to get Aj to do it again.” Kira said picking up Aj. Aj pulled the top of her shirt down. “AJ!!” Kira gasped. “The little tyke is hungry.” Jordan laughed. “Put a pancake in it.” Kira said throwing a piece of pancake at Jordan. He laughed and fell of his chair. Kira laughed at him. “Hardy Har.” Jordan said getting up. “Done?” Kira said staring at Aj. “No!” Aj squealed as Kira pulled her shirt back up. Her eyes turned a whitish green as she felt the energy surge through her again. “You ok hun?” Jordan said while stuffing a pancake in Aj’s mouth who spit it out and squealed. “Yeah, I just think, oh never mind.” Kira said staring at her eyes n a mirror.
After breakfast they went outside and Aj did the fire thing again. “WHOO! THAT’S MY SON!” Jordan yelped in joy. He did the same thing then was stopped by a strong force. “I’ve gots a new power hun.” Kira yelped. She pulled Jordan towards her. “Ooh. This is gonna be great.” Jordan growled in a sexy tone. Kira held him up high with her powers and flew up. “I’m doing great aren’t I?” Kira laughed. Jordan gulped and looked down. “I love you.” He squeaked. Kira let him go and he fell. He was about to hit the ground when Kira caught him. She growled lightly. Jordan laughed then growled back. Kira dropped him then grabbed Aj. “Babies first.” Kira giggled. They all ent inside and relaxed on the couch.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 6, 2008, 9:24:06 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogXD

Falconlobo on March 6, 2007, 7:27:32 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonice and cute

FlameTheFox578 on February 21, 2007, 12:21:20 AM

FlameTheFox578 on
FlameTheFox578cool..