Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - A Visit From Virus and Tony

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 25 - A Visit From Virus and Tony

Chapter 25 - A Visit From Virus and Tony
RING! RING! The phone woke up Kira. She groaned and sat up. “Who would call this early?” She yawned. She picked up the phone with a blank face on. “Hello?” She said while getting up. “What’s up? This is Virus! Is Jordan there?” Said a voice. “Oh, yeah wait one moment.” Kira said as she got up. She put the phone down and stared at Jordan and Aj. She awed under her breath and moved Aj quietly to her side of the bed. She stepped back and pounced on Jordan. “JORDAN WAKE UP! THERE IS SOMEONE ON THE PHONE FOR YOU!” Kira screamed with joy. “Too, Early.” Jordan moaned. “It’s Virus!” Kira barked. Jordan grabbed the phone and started to chat with his friend while Kira fed the now awake and hungry, Aj. “Yeah, Uh huh. Well. What? Sick-o! Why the hell would I do that? Ugh. Give the phone back to Virus, Tony I’m serious. Ok. Well bye.” Jordan hung up the phone. “Who was that?” Kira said slowly crawling up to Jordan. “Just some friends. Do you mind if they come over today?” Jordan said as he smiled at Kira. “Only if you guys let Aj sleep, and if you clean up after yourselves.” Kira whispered. She kissed Jordan and then slid of the bed to make breakfast.
DING DONG! The doorbell rang throughout the house. “Coming!” Kira said. She opened the door to see a green hedgehog and a grey dog standing there. “Why hello there,” Tony said as he kissed Kiras hand. “My name is Tony.” He said staring at her. “Why hello. You must be my HUSBANDS friends.” Kira said. “Drat, you’re his wife?” Tony said looking pretty depressed. “Yes.” Kira growled. “Whoa wait, we are not here to fight or hit on you,” Virus said elbowing Tony. “We came here to see Jordan.” He smiled. Kira let them in and snapped at Tony for trying to touch her. “Hey, hands off my wife at all times.” Jordan goofed. They laughed and went out. Kira sighed and played with Aj. The little fuzz ball squealed and barked. Kira wagged her tail and yipped.
When the guys came back home Kira was feeding Aj. “Oh I want some of that!” Tony giggled. “Drunkard.” Virus sneered. Tony walked up to Kira and put his arm around her. “Hey sexy, how about I fill you up?” He giggled and put his hand on her chest. “Honk!” Tony laughed. Kira growled and bite his arm. Drops of blood hit the floor. Tony giggled and laughed. “What was that for?” Jordan said wrapping up the drunken Tony’s arm. “Some dogs don’t like to b touched by other dogs when they are already married or if they have a kid or carrying a kid.” Kira said wiping off some of Tony’s blood from her mouth. “Carrying a kid?” Virus wondered. “What I mean is that if a dog is pregnant, she won’t want another dog touching her.” Kira growled. “Your pregnant?” Jordan said. “No.” Kira said. “I’m just saying another kid would be nice.” Kira blushed. Tony raises his hand. “Yes?” Kira said. “I’ll do it!” Tony laughed. “No.” Kira said. Tony and Virus walked home and Kira and Jordan relaxed. “Mommy?” Aj said holding his arms up. Kira picked him up and hugged him. He squealed as Kira kissed his stomach. She placed her lips on his stomach and blew. Aj squealed with joy. After they calmed down Jordan wanted his time with Kira. “Fine, but only for a couple of minutes.” Kira said. Kira let Jordan do whatever he wanted to do with her. When they were done, they fell asleep not aware with what was going to happen.

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 6, 2008, 9:38:41 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogXD AWSOMENESS

Falconlobo on March 6, 2007, 7:29:50 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobogreat chapter durnks should not be allowed to hit they then miss every time^^

FlameTheFox578 on March 4, 2007, 8:44:18 AM

FlameTheFox578 on
FlameTheFox5783rd comment on this.yur just so fraking good at writing stories :DDDDDDDD keep up the Great work!:3 i really cant wait for the next chapter! ^0^

virusthehedgehog on February 28, 2007, 5:47:52 PM

virusthehedgehog on
virusthehedgehogaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh why did i get landed with that prick tony

Sonic2 on February 28, 2007, 4:52:17 PM

Sonic2 on
Sonic2THIS,IS,F**KIN',AWESOME!!!!!!!!

FlameTheFox578 on February 28, 2007, 6:54:21 AM

FlameTheFox578 on
FlameTheFox578cool *faves*

RogueTheBat18 on February 27, 2007, 7:27:55 PM

RogueTheBat18 on
RogueTheBat18okay, wats going to happen?

jordanthehedgehog on February 27, 2007, 3:53:07 PM

jordanthehedgehog on
jordanthehedgehogoi tony hands off

FlameTheFox578 on February 27, 2007, 5:33:54 AM

FlameTheFox578 on
FlameTheFox578woo...awesome..