Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - A Small Visit

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 26 - A Small Visit

Chapter 26 - A Small Visit
A shadow crept along the walls, someone wanted in, a brown hedgehog ran as fast as he could to get away from it all. He rested at a rock, held his breath, and looked around. They were coming, quicker now. The brown hedgehog stumbled and tripped over rocks and sticks, he felt weak and tired. He ran until he spotted a house, Kira’s house, he quickly ran to the door and pounded on it. “Help! Somebody please hear me, help!!!” He screamed.
“What the?” Kira said as she stretched. She ran down stairs and opened the door. The brown hedgehog fell to the ground. “Please help me.” He said shaking. Kira gasped and led him inside. She placed him on the couch and gave him some water. A couple minutes later a loud knock hit the door. “Don’t let them get me.” The hedgehog cried. Kira opened the door and there stood a gang. “Hey, we saw him come in. Now give him to us or we will beat yah senseless.” said the leader. Kira stood there for a while then took out her sword. “Get the hell away from my house or I’LL bet you senseless.” Kira warned them. The gang ran away. Kira walked over to the hedgehog and placed her hand on his wound. He winced and cried. “You ok??? What your name??” Kira whispered. “My name is Mark. Thank you for saving me.” Mark cried. Kira gave him some medicine and watched him fall asleep. She nodded off to sleep right after.
Jordan went down stairs to see Kira sleeping near Mark. “Hello?” he said walking down. “Hello hunny.” Kira said. “Who the hell is that?” Jordan said holding Kira. Kira explained to Jordan about Mark. “Oh, well as long as u and him are ok.” Jordan frenched Kira roughly. Kira gasped and blushed heavily. “Wanna go back to bed?” Jordan growled sexily. Kira and him ran up stairs and played around for a while. After that they went back down stairs to see Mark trying to get up. “Rest, u need it.” Kira said pushing lightly on Marks chest. Marks laid down and cried. Kira soothed him and Jordan made him some food. The three got to know each other and they became great friends. Kira introduced Aj to Mark. Aj squealed then cried because he was hungry. Kira fed him and Jordan stared. “HEY!” Kira said turning her back towards the guys. “What?” Jordan laughed. Kira ignored them. They all chatted for a while then it was time to go to bed. Kira and Jordan let Mark sleep in the guest room. Kira and Jordan went up stairs and played around again. They fell asleep quickly. Kira stayed up though, she had a feeling something bad was going to happen.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 6, 2008, 9:42:09 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogXD i wonders who mark iz?good or not,friend or foe,guess ill find out in next chapters............lolz great story XD

Falconlobo on March 12, 2007, 7:21:26 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobois Mark what he seems or not is he bad or good

virusthehedgehog on March 8, 2007, 10:36:06 PM

virusthehedgehog on
virusthehedgehoghmmmmmmmmm i wonder i wnder did u invent mark or is he someone elses charrie

Sonic2 on March 8, 2007, 4:41:09 PM

Sonic2 on
Sonic2also can i be in your stories

Sonic2 on March 8, 2007, 9:51:12 AM

Sonic2 on
Sonic2I saw this imeadeatly due to e-mail. IT ROX!