Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Pain and Suffering

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 27 - Pain and Suffering

Chapter 27 - Pain and Suffering
Kira laid awake, She shifted in her bed, Something was bothering her. She got up and looked around, nothing. Her ears twitched as she heard a noise from the kitchen. She ran downstairs to see Mark, standing there, with a knife in his hand, crying. “Mark? Put the knife down!” Kira stepped closer, being weary about the situation. “I don’t deserve to live.” Marks sobbed. He looked at Kira and sobbed. “I led them toward you.” Mark cried harder, his tears hitting the floor. Just then a crash came from the other room. “Run!!” Mark warned. “I’m not running.” Kira said walking toward the noise. “HIIIIYA!” Said a guy as he turned the corner. He swung a bat and hit Kira, she kept her stance. A gang appeared and Mark choked on his tears. Jordan rammed himself into the one with the bat. Anger was shown in his eyes. “Get out of here why you can!” Mark pleaded. “No! I’m not letting you die!” Jordan and Kira yelled. Kira and Jordan fought hard, tragedy struck when Mark got stabbed, with a sword, right in the heart. “NO!” Kira screamed. She rammed herself into the guy and threw him out the window. She kneeled at Marks side crying. “Thanks f-f-or caring.” Was the last thing Mark said, He died. “No, NO!” Kira choked on her tears. She cussed at herself and cried. She couldn’t take it, She twitched and glew a dark red. “Kira?” Jordan started shaking. A burst of energy knocked him down as Kira ran out. Power surged through her madly, She wanted it out. Signs and cars flew out of the way of Kiras power. “Get out of me!” Kira screamed, she let out a wave of power that crumbled rocks and cars. Jordan ran outside and noticed Kira. “Kira!” He screamed. He rushed over t o her and held her. “It’s happening again,” Kira sobbed. “Don’t let me hurt anyone.” She cried hard on Jordans chest. “Shhh, Kira, hun, calm down.” Jordan said as he rubbed Kiras back. “You ok?” He whispered. Kira nodded. “Good.” Jordan said staring at Kira in the eyes. He gave her a happy smile. Kira lunged at him, knocking him down, she sat on top of him with her tongue deep down his throat, kissing him roughly. Jordan took little surprise in it. He kissed her back, rougher to show that he cared. Kira broke the kiss and pulled Jordan closer to her body. Jordan picked her up and brought her to their room. Kira became rough with Jordan, she bit his ears and acted rougher. She wouldn’t let him rest, she made him do it. After they finished Kira panted heavily and relaxed in Jordans arms. Jordan fell asleep after Kira did. They relaxed for the rest of the night.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 6, 2008, 9:49:13 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogMARK!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!*sniffle*i didnt eve get 2 say hi 2 him...*sad puppy face*WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!lolz good stry,and wow,mor'playing arund'XP lol

virusthehedgehog on March 12, 2007, 7:24:37 PM

virusthehedgehog on
virusthehedgehognnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oh well virus didn't know him that well cool chapter

Falconlobo on March 12, 2007, 7:23:33 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobowow something has awakened in her very powerfull

Sonic2 on March 10, 2007, 2:42:24 PM

Sonic2 on
Sonic2AWESOME! just don't get my chareter mad or hell will raise

RogueTheBat18 on March 10, 2007, 10:02:46 AM

RogueTheBat18 on
RogueTheBat18Shes getting really unstable with her powers

FlameTheFox578 on March 9, 2007, 2:49:11 PM

FlameTheFox578 on
FlameTheFox578freaking sweet! i LOVE yur stories! ^^ Keep up the Excellent work!!!!!^______^