Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - Koda Returns

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 28 - Koda Returns

Chapter 28 - Koda Returns
A shadow raced along the wall of Kira and Jordans house, It moved quickly. The door slammed open revealing Jordan. “Who goes there?” He screamed out in the cold, dark air. The shadow came out and revealed Koda, holding a knife. “Why long time no see, Jordan, how’s the wife?” Koda laughed. “Koda!” Jordan growled viciously. Koda walked by Jordan and laughed. “If you must know why I’m here, I came to say hello to my darling.” He laughed. “Oh ha ha. Very funny.” Jordan snarled. Koda walked into Jordans house and looked around. Jordan lunged at Koda knocking him down. Jordans body started to show crystal like spikes, he snarled and picked up Koda by the neck. “Uh, Jordan?” Koda gulped hard. “Leave me alone!! Kira doesn’t love you!! She loves me!” Jordan snarled and threw Koda against the wall. Jordan spazzed with rage, picked up koda and whacked him harder. “Hun?” Kira said. Jordan looked at Kira and smiled. “Kira?? Want to join me in killing Koda??” Jordan smiled. Kira stepped back and panicked. Koda got up and ran away. “Hun, calm down.” Kira walked cautiously toward Jordan and pressed her body against him. Jordan twitched in anger. “Damn, he left.” Jordan whispered. Kira licked Jordans neck roughly to try and calm him down. “Hun, If I can calm down, so can you.” Kira whined. Jordan gripped Kira roughly. “You can’t stop me.” He whispered. Just then Rosy walked into the room. “Omigod!!” She took out a red stone and showed it to Jordan. “Stop it!!” She yelled. Just then a light shown brightly, covering the whole house. When the light disappeared, Jordan was back to normal and his clothes were torn off his body. “Huh? Kira?” Jordan moaned. “I’m here, shhh calm down.” Kira whispered. She held Jordan roughly in protection. Rosy walked over and hugged Jordan. Kira held her breath and slowly let out a growl. Rosy stepped back and relaxed, she said good-bye and left. Kira and Jordan relaxed for a while. They hugged and kissed until Kira lost it and wanted to go further. They spent the rest of the night relaxing and touching each other. Hoping for a better life.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 6, 2008, 9:51:36 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogmor'fun time XP'but YAY!!

virusthehedgehog on April 19, 2007, 11:19:51 PM

virusthehedgehog on
virusthehedgehogummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wow

Falconlobo on March 17, 2007, 7:55:23 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobowow no Jordons Power Ups alsmost got the better of him

FlameTheFox578 on March 17, 2007, 6:09:04 AM

FlameTheFox578 on
FlameTheFox578cool :3.