Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - Friendly Hello

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 29 - Friendly Hello

Chapter 29 - Friendly Hello
Kira woke up and stared at Jordan. “I love you.” She whispered and kissed his neck. Jordan turned in his sleep. Kira awed under her breath and got up, A sickness hit her stomach and she gagged. She walked over to the garbage and puked. Jordan sprung up and ran over. “Hun?? You ok?” He whispered while rubbing her back. Kira looked up and smiled. “I’ll be right back. I’m going to check something.” She smiled. Hours past and Kira came home. Jordan sprang up and walked over to see Kira with her tail wagging. “Darling, guess what?” Kira yipped with joy. “What??” Jordan yipped back. Kira lunged herself to him and yelled, “I’m pregnant again!!!” She yelped in joy. Jordan almost fainted. “That’s great!!!” He yelled. They hugged and kissed. Kira barked and ran to Sapphire and Firehead and told them. “That’s great!!” They laughed. Kira relaxed on the couch and fell asleep, she woke up to the sound of the doorbell. Jordan answered and a red hedgehog with yellow and black on his outfit stood there. “Hi, Is Kira there?” He said. Kira got up and yelped. “Jaiden?? Hi!!” Kira said as she hugged him. “Hey Kira, I was just stopping by to say hi.” Jaiden said as he hugged her back. Jordan stood there and smiled. He walked up to Kira and frenched her showing dominance over her. Kira blushed and kissed him back. “Uh, this is my husband, Jordan.” Kira said looking at Jaiden. “Nice to meet you.” He said. Jordan shook hands with Jaiden and smiled. Jaiden laughed and said good-bye. “I live down the street if u need me.” He laughed. Kira watched him walk away. She shut the door and smiled sexily at Jordan and walked over to him. Jordan let out a smooth growl and frenched Kira lightly. He frenched her rougher. The two kissed for a while and then broke the kiss. Kira licked the saliva off her mouth and curled near Jordan. The fell asleep and relaxed.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 7, 2008, 5:56:41 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogAwwwwww......... XD

FlameTheFox578 on March 24, 2007, 3:11:36 AM

FlameTheFox578 on
FlameTheFox578....is that all hes gonna do?

Sonic2 on March 26, 2007, 10:14:35 AM

Sonic2 on
Sonic2well for me i hope not because if he appers once...my charater will apper once! but its ok for me! at least i got to be in a chapter!

Falconlobo on March 17, 2007, 7:56:36 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute^^

FlameTheFox578 on March 17, 2007, 7:01:02 AM

FlameTheFox578 on
FlameTheFox578like...how there both red,and both there names start with a "J" and how both there names have 6 letters o.o

FlameTheFox578 on March 17, 2007, 6:59:37 AM

FlameTheFox578 on
FlameTheFox578eheh....awesome*faves*y'know,jordan reminds me of jaiden for some reason