Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 30 - A Visit fom Sonic2

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 30 - A Visit fom Sonic2

Chapter 30 - A Visit fom Sonic2
Kira woke up and stretched, her muscles tightened then loosened as she relaxed. She felt sick and gagged. She looked down at her stomach and noticed that it was bigger, the baby grew over night. The thought of having another kid scared her, yet, she wagged her tail slightly in excitement. The door bell rang and Kira walked over and opened the door. A red hedgehog stood there smiling greatly. “HI!! My name is Sonic2 and I’ll be your new neighbor!!” He said. “Hi, and welcome to the neighborhood, my name is Kira and my husband Jordan isn’t awake right now. Come in.” Kira stepped back and allowed Sonic2 to roam around. “Nice place!” He awed. Kira laughed and asked him if he was hungry. “Am I!!” Sonic2 said. Kira smiled and walked over to the kitchen and made them some breakfast. While they ate Jordan walked down stairs and greeted Sonic2. “So your Jordan, eh?” Sonic2 said stuffing some eggs in his mouth. “Yes, and you are Sonic2.” Jordan said grinning. He walked over to Kira and kissed her. “Mommy, Daddy!! Aj up now!!” Said Aj trotting down the stairs. Kira picked him up. “Your growing up, So you will have to take care of your brother or sister.” Kira said rubbing her and Aj’s nose together. Aj squealed and ate his breakfast. After breakfast They decided to sit and talk. “So, how old are you?” Kira said snuggling closely to Jordans bare chest. “Uh about, Oh My God!!! A box!!” Sonic2 said, he ran and jumped into the box. Kira smiled and stared as Sonic2 played in the box. After that, Sonic2 had to go, leaving Jordan and Kira alone. Kira crawled on the ground making Jordan beg for her. Kira sat on the floor and growled sexily at him. Jordan crawled over and kissed her roughly which quickly became a rough french kiss. Kira tried to hide her cry for more love, but she lost her control. Kira laid down and let Jordan feel her. Kira murmured words to him as he licked her. They stopped when Kira whined. “The baby kicked” She whispered. Jordan cuddled near Kira and kissed her. They fell asleep and relaxed.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 7, 2008, 6:02:23 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogXD

virusthehedgehog on April 19, 2007, 11:23:47 PM

virusthehedgehog on
virusthehedgehogwhat sonic 2 stole my new game lol

RogueTheBat18 on March 20, 2007, 8:50:08 PM

RogueTheBat18 on
RogueTheBat18they like sleeping and relaxing, its how they end every chp :P

Falconlobo on March 20, 2007, 9:11:05 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute and funny^^

Sonic2 on March 20, 2007, 8:20:44 AM

Sonic2 on
Sonic2also yeah i do get nervious about myyoung age of 10but i would make a exuse...but first i'd play with a box!^^

Sonic2 on March 20, 2007, 5:02:26 AM

Sonic2 on
Sonic2YAYZ!!! TIS IS FUNNY AND MY FAVORITE CHAPTER!!!!!