Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 31 - Pleasure of a mating night (WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT!)

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 31 - Pleasure of a mating night (WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT!)

Chapter 31 - Pleasure of a mating night (WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT!)
Jordan tossed and turned in his bed, he couldn’t sleep. He got up and looked at Kira. “I can’t wait until our kid is here, I love you so much Kira.” Jordan said petting Kira’s head. “Hun?? Good morning.” Kira got up and gave Jordan a rough kiss. Jordan slouched back and Kira sat on top of him, she grabbed Jordan roughly on the shoulders and kissed him. “I love u too.” Kira whispered to Jordan. Kira rubbed Jordan roughly and growled. “The pants, Lose them.” Kira said roughly. Jordan gulped. “Hun?? What is up with you??” Jordan said moving away slowly. “Take them off.” Kira commanded. She gripped Jordan’s pants and pulled them off. “Kira?!?!?” Jordan pushed her away and got up. “What is wrong with you??” He growled. “I’m s-s-sorry hun.” Kira whined. Kira sat there crying. “I, didn’t mean to. I was, just,” Kira lost her sentence. Jordan looked at Kira crying and sat down near her. “I love you Kira, And it just scared me that you did that.” Jordan said softly. Kira wiped her tears away and kissed Jordan lightly. Jordan let Kira sit on him as they kissed. Kira blushed heavily and kissed him roughly. Jordan laid down and Kira sat there. Jordan smiled and relaxed waiting for Kira to decide on what she was going to do. Kira sniffed Jordan’s body. Jordan wondered what she was thinking, but he never asked. After minutes of sniffing Kira climbed onto Jordan and started to hump him lightly. Jordan blushed heavily and sat there. “Hehehe, having fun Kira?” Jordan laughed nervously as Kira did it. Kira smiled and did it faster. Jordan blushed heavily. After a while Kira got tired and relaxed. It was Jordans turn. Jordan climbed onto Kira and started to climb onto her. Kira howled happily. Jordan smiled and started to pant. Jordan did it faster and got tired quickly. He stopped and licked Kiras ears. Kira Howled happily in love. Jordan smiled and petted Kiras head. Kira howled again and Aj walked in. “Mommy! Daddy!” Aj barked. Kira panted heavily. “Hi hunny, Mommy and daddy will be down soon.” Jordan said panting. Aj trotted out of the room. Kira got up tiredly and put her clothes on. Jordan did the same thing. They walked downstairs to enjoy their breakfast.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 7, 2008, 6:06:22 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehog:o!!!wow...that is lik so... a g-g-g-GREAT STORY XD!!but a lot of sexual content XP XD

RogueTheBat18 on June 3, 2007, 9:23:00 PM

RogueTheBat18 on
RogueTheBat18good to see ur back

Falconlobo on June 3, 2007, 7:41:57 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute but maybe this should be rated Moderate

Nudity and Moderate sex^^