Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 32 - Untitled

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 32 - Untitled

Chapter 32 - Untitled
Kira woke up in shock, nothing felt right. She looked around the room in a shock. Someone was in her house, but who. Kira sprang up and quietly stalked around the house. She suddenly got a strange craving, the pup in her probably caused it. She licked her lips and quietly slinked on. Suddenly she froze, her ears twitched as she heard noises coming from the kitchen. She leaned against the wall, her sharp fangs were glinting in the light. She licked her lips, thinking about the blood she can have. She listened carefully, who ever was in there decided to leave the room. Kiras eyes glinted red, she knew it wasn’t the pup giving her the feeling. It was something she forgot about in the past, and it just decided to wake up. Kira held her breath as the intruder walked towards the door. Kira quickly sprang out and tackled him. The intruder came into a quick shock as Kira stood on top of him. Kira growled in protection, and in hunger. “Hun! Its me! Jordan!” he cried. Kira blinked, she looked at Jordan with an unsure look, then totted off of her husband. “Sorry hunny, I thought someone was breaking in.” Kira whined.
“Its fine, but you scared me. Is there something wrong? Your eyes are red.” Jordan said, pointing to Kira. Kira backed off, she knew she had to tell him. “Yes, there is something wrong,” she sighed, “when I was young. A demon was locked into me, it forces me to kill and have blood cravings.” Kira whined. Jordan stood in shock. “What? How can, how did, why didn’t.” He froze. Kiras ears went back, knowing something bad could happen. Jordan went to her and gave her a rough kiss on the lips. Kira froze confused, but she kissed back, knowing that’s what he wanted.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 7, 2008, 6:07:59 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehog=3 cute

xXKirathechihuahuaXx on August 26, 2007, 9:11:48 AM

xXKirathechihuahuaXx on
xXKirathechihuahuaXxAwwwwwwwwww Thats sooooo cute! *favs* Make more!!!