Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 34 - Summer

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 34 - Summer

Chapter 34 - Summer
Kira and Jordan both woke up uneasy feeling. Kira knew that her demon was upset and the bay could be coming soon, and Jordan was just worried about Kira. Kira got up and went downstairs. “Hehe, well hello Kira,” Said a familiar voice, “So nice to see you again.” Kira: turned to see herself face to face with koda. Kira gasped, “Koda? How did you get in the house?!?” she said, shaking. Koda smiled and started circling Kira, watching her body. “My, my, you have gotten sexy.” Koda purred. Kira didn’t move and inch, she wanted to scream for Jordan but she was afraid. Koda grasped her tightly and handcuffed her hands behind her back. Kira struggled to move but koda stripped her naked and tied her up. Koda licked his lips happily. “Mmmmmm, Kira don’t you look tasty.” koda purred. He quickly picked her up and ran out of the house. Meanwhile, Jordan was taking a shower. He had no clue on what went on downstairs. He turned off the shower and noticed how quiet it was. He slipped on a towel and walked out into the hall. “Kira? Hunny? Everything ok?” He walked down the stairs and looked around. Noticing Kira’s clothes on the floor her became alarmed. “Kira?!” he hollered into the quiet house. No answer. Only the cry of Aj on the floor was heard. Jordan picked him up and held him. “Where’s mommy Aj?” Jordan begged hoping he knew the answer. Aj just cried. Jordan placed him in his crib and got dressed. “I’ll be back lil man.” he said patting Aj’s head. Then he sprinted out the door to find Kira.
“lets get this over with, shall we darling?” Said koda stripping out of his clothes. Kira was chained to a bed with no clothes, tears were streaming out of her eyes. Her mouth was taped up and her body was quivering. “I missed you too darling.” koda purred as he climbed onto Kiras body. Kira sobbed and tried to move but koda pierced her down. Koda kissed her neck sensually and started to rape her. Kira’s body shook madly as she tried to escape. “Shhh, I’m here darling. *moan* there’s no need to struggle. *moan*” Koda said, pleased. Kira sobbed and felt her body become all tense. Se wasn’t happy about the pain koda was bringing her. Kira gasped and she felt pain. She didn’t do what she thought she did. She was going into labor. She started to whine and scream in pain. Koda looked at her and smiled evilly. “So you are pregnant.” he whispered. Kira opened her mouth widely and the duct tape fell off a bit. “You sick, disgusting, rapist, bastard!” Kira screamed. Koda finished his business and got off of her. “I’ll leave you to mourn in pain.” He mumbled, leaving the room.
Jordan ran quickly and he heard Kiras screams. He bolted into the house of koda and tackled him. “Where is Kira?!” he snarled punching koda in the face. Koda sneered. “in that room, delivering your kid, but right when she’s done, I’m going to kill it.” He laughed. Jordan grabbed Koda’s throat and growled. “You do that and I’ll send you to the deepest part of hell!” he threatened. Koda gulped slightly and kicked Jordan off. “Ok, ok. I won’t. Just take the girl and go. I did what I wanted to do anyways.” he sneered. Jordan ran into the room where Kira was giving birth. Tears were dripping down her cheeks while she sobbed and tried to get the birth over with. “Jordan, it hurts.” Kira cried. Jordan stayed by Kira’s side and helped her deliver a beautiful baby girl. Jordan picked up Kira and the baby and started walking home. “What do you want to name her hunny?” Kira whispered. Jordan smiled weakly and looked at her. “Can we name her after my mother?” he pleaded. Kira nodded. “Ok, then its official,” Jordan smiled as he started to cry, “Welcome to the world, my beautiful baby summer.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on June 16, 2008, 10:12:57 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogawwwwwwwwwwwwwww,summers a nice name XD