Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 35 - lust (warning. sex XD )

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 35 - lust (warning. sex XD )

Chapter 35 - lust (warning. sex XD )
Kira and Jordan with their new baby summer got home around midnight. Summer was sleeping happily in Kiras arms. Jordan smiles happily and laid Kira in their bed and placed summer in the crib next to Aj, who was squealing to meet the new face in the house. “This is your baby sister Aj, her name is summer. And as a big brother now you’ll have to watch out for her and care for her.” Jordan said quietly. Aj nodded and looked at the now awake summer. “S-sissy!”. Summer looked up at the two boys and hiccupped. She had no clue who they were. Jordan smiled. “Hey there summer. I’m your daddy. Welcome to your new home. This is where your going to live now with your older brother Aj.” He held summer lightly and kisses her forehead. Summer made a small yip and her lil tail wagged uncontrollably. Tears welled up in Jordan’s eyes and he held Summer and Aj close. “ I promise, I’ll be the greatest father you’ll ever have. I’ll always be here for you and I wont ever leave you.” he sobbed. Kira was standing at the doorway listening to the whole thing. “Don’t worry darling, your already a wonderful father in two peoples eyes.” she whispered. Jordan heard her and turned around to see her standing there. A weak smile came upon his face and he put the two children in their crib to get to know each other more. “They love you already Jordan, you don’t have to worry.” Kira walked to the crib next to Jordan and stroked both of her babies heads. They wagged their lil tails as fast as they could and Kira smiled. Jordan smiled and looked at Kira when she stood up completely. “Your so beautiful.” He said kissing her on the lips passionately. Kira smiled in the kiss and didn’t say anything back, she just kissed him more. They spent a couple of minutes kissing each others lips and necks. Jordan left the room quietly with Kira and tackled her into their room. They spent more time kissing and cuddling. Jordan kissed Kira all over her body and licked her all over. Kira felt paralyzed, she couldn’t of wanted to be any other place at that time. Jordan looked at Kira and kissed her passionately and tried to please her. Kira knew that that night was all hers. She had Jordan all to herself and nobody was there to take him away. Kira gasped and let Jordan control her actions. Lust filled the air as the mating began. Everything was going fast and slow at different times. But she loved the feeling of Jordan being so close to her body. She felt her body becoming weaker and weaker as Jordan moved along her body. Jordan couldn’t think of anything but Kira at the moment. His heartbeat was going faster than a speeding bullet. They both could barely talk as they continued. The only thing that was heard was a small cry of happiness from Kira at moments of the mating. Jordan couldn’t hold in anymore lust and her gave Kira it all. Kira’s body shook with lust and happiness as Jordan stopped to kiss her. They cuddled as close as their bodies would let them. “I love you Kira, more than anything in the whole world or universe.” Jordan mumbled quietly. Kira heard him perfectly and wanted to express her love to him, but her body was shaking to much. “ I love you too Jordan.” Kira felt herself begin to cry. Jordan held her close and cried with her. “I never want to leave you Jordan. I don’t want anything to happen.” she sobbed. Jordan nodded and held her closer. They spent the night kissing and cuddling. After all the tears dried, they went to sleep.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on June 16, 2008, 10:16:32 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogawwwwwwwwwwwww,how romantic,write mor plz XD